*Chapter 8*

~Konnie P.O.V~

Everybody slept at my house lastnight. I woke up to my alarm clock. Grabbed my robe and went downstairs and got 2 pots. Then I stood in the hallway where all 3 rooms could hear wat I was about to do.

"IAN GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF YALL!!! YALL NOT FINNA GET NO SLEEP CUZ OF ME" I yelled while banging the pots together. Then they finally got up. Everybody got ready for school and I took a shower with Jalen. I got out and did my hair and threw on my clothes. I put on my black crop top with some white shorts and my black gray and white Jordans.

Jalen was looking at my ass and tits the whole time. So I started to mess with him. I bent over to where my ass was up and my tits where hanging. He knew wat I was going. He picked me up and put me on the wall and we started kissing. Then Tre walked in.

"Ight yall time- EWWWWWW U BETTA WRAP IT UP J MAN" he said then closed the door. Jalen just laughed. I smirked then got off the wall and went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and went outside with everyone else. Jalen followed. Me and Jalen got into his car and Malak Niya Kayla and Tre got into Tre's truck. So we all drove to school and parked in the same spot. We had 30 more minutes before school started. So we all just sat on the hood on the cars and I sat in Jalen's lap. Then we started to kiss again and thats wen CeCe walked up.

"Oh so he didnt tell you" she said.

"Girl gone somewhere" I said and continued to kiss Jalen.

"Jalen you didnt tell her U came to my house and fucked me when she was gone for a day??" She said and I stopped kissing Jalen and looked at him.

"CeCe!" He yelled.

"So its true. How could you Jalen" I let a tear drop as he began to speak.

"Baby no it wasnt like-" I cut him of and slapped him then I walked off.

"Konnie!" he yelled after me. But I just kelp walking. The bell rung and it was time for 1st period.

I walked in 10 minutes after class. Mr.D was cool so he didnt mind. Jalen looked at me but I didn't look back at him. I sat at the back of the room by myself and plugged into my earphones and started to listen to Rihanna- Need Me. Then my Kennypooh walked in!!!

 Then my Kennypooh walked in!!!

(Ken👆👆👆)

I must have smiled so hard! He smiled back and came and sat next to me. Jalen was jealous you could see it in his face. Jalen stared in my face as Ken gave me a hug.

"Ken! I've missed you" I said hugging him back.

"Them days I had was the bomb" he said then took out his phone.

"Wish I was der with you my days here was the worst" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well hey Im back" he said while raising his eyebrows up and humping his shoulders.

"Yeah right u gone be gone before 4th period"

"Never know. U wanan take some pictures and put them on Instagram?"

"Mhum. Your phone or mines?"

"Both...but can I kiss your cheek?? I want you to be my Women Crush Wednesday(WCW)."

"Um...." I looked at Jalen and he wasnt looking."Sure...why not."

We took some pictures and I saved the one of him kissing my cheek as my lockscreen and homescreen. 20 more minutes into 1st period......CeCe walked up.

"Um bitch keep yo distance from my man Ken" she said then looked at her like 'bish whet😨🙍?'

"How u go from Malak to Tre to King to Fade to Jalen then Ken? Bitch thats damn near the whole squad" I said folding my arms.

"Oh hoe u just mad I fucked Jalen wen you was gone bye bye" she said.

I glared at Jalen then looked at CeCe then looked at Ken. I winked at him so he knew my plan.

"Oh really....well I guess y'all wont mind if I do this" I sat in Ken's lap and started to kiss on his neck and he felt on my back and on down. Then........he kissed me. I got off then looked at Jalen as he got mad.

"Now fuck another hoe behind my back. That was just a start. Next will get uglier" I said then the bell rung.

I walked out and went to next period.(skip the rest of the day)

So school was over and I went home with Jalen. He made it there before me. I walked threw the door and he was in the living room on the phone. So I went upstairs and went to our room and got on the phone with Ken. I wasnt worried about Jalen. Then some hours later I fell asleep.