*Chapter 12*

(3 months later and school is over ....everybody went to college and graduated and got good jobs.)

Jalen POV

I was on my way home from work untill I got a call from my boss Mrs.Smith. She said instead of me having an off day tomorrow I have to come in. I was beyond pissed because tomorrow was the baby appointment to find out the gender. Yes me and Konnie are having a baby she's 3 1/2 months pregnant. I want a baby boy but she wants a girl. So I pulled up in the drive way and saw the crew cars parked in MY well....OUR driveway. I parked my car and got out and went inside the house.

(everybody talking)

"Wassuh fam" I said while closing the door speaking to everybody.

"Wassuh my boy Jalennnnn" Malak stupid self said. I saw Konnie Niya and Kayla in the kitchen cooking so I went over there and hugged Konnie.

"Hey baby" I said while wrapping my arms around her waist.

She smiled and kelp cooking. I said hey to the girls and went upstairs to change. I took off my suit and tie and threw on some nike basketball shorts and a white tank top with the nike sign and my black and white nike slides with my black socks. I jogged down stairs and plopped on the couch and watched the game with the fellas. It was the Cowboys against the Vikings.

Konnie POV

I was cooking with the girls we was making fried chicken macaroni sweet peas and corn. I was ready to SMASHHH. I was hungry like a bitch. As we started to get the tabel ready the food was cooling off. We fixes everybody plate and sat the plates at the table.

"Jalen and Yall come get yall plates and eat" Kayla yelled. They groaned and got up and got they plates and went back to the living room.

"Ohh hellll nawww!! Yall betta get yall ass off my couch with that food cuz if one if yall waste it imma beat yall ass" I said while standing in front of the TV.

"Girl move that fat belly we trynna see the TV" Jalen said.

"You the one who wanted this 'Fat Belly' " I said and turnt off the TV. "Now off my couch".

We all sat down and ate our food then everybody left. I went upstairs and took a shower and got ready for bed. I layed down and watched some TV and Jalen was rubbing my feet. Within 5minutes later I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 6:30. Today was the day that I find out my baby gender. I woke up Jalen and took a shower and got dressed. I put on a yellow sun dress with my yellow sandles. I curled my hair and put it into a ponytail and put on a yellow headband. Jalen wasnt getting ready to go to the appointment but getting ready to go to work. Wtf?? We going to my baby appointment.

"Jalen...." I said looking confused.

"Hum" he said while tying his tie together.

"I thought you was coming to the appointment with me?"

He sighed "Baby I did to but my boss--" I cut him off grabbed my purse keys and phone and left. I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Jalen followed me.

"Baby Im sorry my boss said I needed to come in and handle a few things."

"No...I don't care. It's always an excuse wen it comes to the baby. Jalen if you dont want anything to do with my unborn baby then say it!"

With that I stormed out the door leaving Jalen on hush mode. I got into my car and backed out the driveway and drove to the doctors office. Wen I got there it was alot of people waiting. I thought this would take all day! Then the doctor called my name. Wat a relief. I stood up and followed him to a room.

"How are you" the doctor asked trying to make a small talk.

"Im good thank you" I forced a smile and layed back on the bed.

"This Gel is going to be a little cold ok" he said and rubbed the Gel on my naked belly. We wasnt lying that shit was cold.

"Alright now Ill be back with the results" he said and walked out. As soon as he walked out somebody walked in.......and guess who it was.

"Jalen" I questioned.

"Hey baby" he smiled and pecked my lips.

"What you doing here. You should be at WORK remember???"

"I told her I had a family emergency. She said okay take as much time as I need off." I smiled at them words and kissed his lips. He kissed back then the doctor walked in.

"You guys making another baby" he said and chuckled Jalne smiled and winked at me I giggled.

"No sir he wish" I said.

"Oh well. You baby gender is a Boy."

"Yessss!" Jalen said

"Oh well my baby boy gone be fly in his Jordans" I said.

"He gone have all the girls like his daddy" Jalen said.

I was happy to start a family.