*Chapter 10*

*1 Week Later*

Konnie POV

One week passed and they finally let me out the hospital. Me and Jalen was on our way home from the hospital. He was silent the whole way there. I looked at him and he looked at me then I turnt my head and looked out the window.

"Jalen you dont have to be so quiet" I said while looking at the clouds.

"Mhum"he said and kelp driving. I looked at him and looked bck out the window.

We made it home and went in the house. He was still in the car so I stormed in and slammed the door and ran upstairs to a guest room. I locked the door and slid down to the floor and started to cry. I guess Jalen heard me because he came upstairs and tried to open the door.

"Konnie....I know you in there. Open up" he said while knocking on the door.

"No! You always ignore me leave me alone. You dont love me so why act like it" I said

"Konnie dont even do that."

"Just go away!"

"KONNIE OPEN THE DAMN DOOR" he said banging on the door. I jumped and scooted back towards the bed.

"Stop Jalen! Leave me alone!"

"Konnicea......Im not gone ask you again....open.....the door."

I didnt open the door and moments later it was quiet. I crawled towards the door to see if he was there. Wen I unlocked the door.....Jalen busted in hitting me in my head with the door. I fell back and got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and tried to lock the door but he got in before I could.

"Jalen stop move!" I screamed as he put my hands above my head.

"HELP ME!" I screamed as he started to choke me.

"J-J-J-Jalen" I said while struggling for breath. He let go of my neck and pulled me by my arm to our room.

I was screaming but that wasnt helping. Then I started to kick and fight back. Wen we made it to the room he threw me on the bed and locked the door.

"Jalen No leave me alone." I said scared of him at the moment. He grabbed some ropes and tied me to the bed.

I closed my eyes and prayed that he wouldnt.....get nasty. But I prayed to soon. He ripped open my shirt which showed my bra and went lower and rip my jean shorts now that my panties are showing. I pushed my head down into the pillow and he started to take off his clothes. He began to rub his manhood between my legs which caused me to get wet. Then he slid down my panties and it was a puddle down there. I was embarrassed and he smirked and began to eat me out.

"😩Jah..... Jalen mmmmm ssssss" I said arching my back and grabbing onto the ropes.

5 more minutes to licking he slid himself inside of me and started to pound inside of me. I screamed and moaned and he finally nutted. But....he nutted inside of me.

He left me in the ropes for about an hour and finally untied me. I ran to the bathroom and took a LONGGGGG as shower. I got out and layed in the guest room and went to sleep.