How To Make Money As A Teen & Craft!

Making money without a job in the summer time is hard for a teen! Sometimes we really just want to save up for something, or just have random cash on hand to hangout with some friends. Or maybe your saving up for a missions trip and you need to make money quick. Whatever your case may be, I hope you all enjoy this chapter! A big thanks to peachyGrace for this great idea! Here are five ways to make money as a teen.

1.) Ask your parents for a allowance! If they say no, ask them to pay them for mowing the lawn, vacuuming, washing dishes, doing laundry, sweeping, dusting, cleaning rooms, painting walls, babysitting siblings, etc. Whatever you get make sure to thank them and give them a great big hug!

2.) Do you know of any elderly people? They might need help doing chores that they can't do any more! They may need you to do the same sorts of house chores that I already listed above. I know some of you may not like asking elderly people for money and that's okay too! It's just an idea.

3.) Start your own type of business! Whether it's dog walking, selling a product you make, racking, mowing, shoveling, babysitting, reading to the elderly, etc. Make sure you have a car on hand if you have to do driving around though.

4.) Sell your old clothes on Vinted! There is a amazing website on Vinted whee you can buy, sell, and swap clothes! You can make decent amount of money and it really doesn't cost too much to do especially if you were planning on getting rid of clothes anyways.

5.) If your old enough get a job! You can make a lot of money doing that and a lot of people are hiring! 

The picture above is a piggy bank DIY for all the money you'll be earning! Here's how to make it! You'll need a small water bottle, paper, scissors, and glue or tape

- First you want to take the label off your water bottle and get the gluey residue off.

- Then you want to cut a long thin slit into your water bottle.

- Next you want to cut a fancy piece of paper the length and with of the middle of you water bottle and cut a slit matching the slit you cut in your water bottle.

- Then you center the two slits together and glue or tape the paper on.

There you have it! A nice piggy bank for all your new money coming in! 

Shout out question: What do you make money from?

Shout out: peachyGrace. (She's the only one who answered last times question! Come on guys keep answering the questions! You know you waaaannnnaa)

*Psst: I updated early because I'm going to be gone this weekend. So have a great 4th of July! :D