Why Does God Allow Pain? (Devotional Alley 1)

If you guys haven't heard, we started a thing called,"Devotional Alley" where I write four chapters in a row of devotionals. Today's is called,"Why does God allow pain." I hope you all enjoy, and be sure to comment! The four chapters of Devotional Alley will be focused on defeating the Devil. 

Atheist's ALWAYS ask,"If God is a good and just God, why do people die? Why is there sin? Why does he allow it?"

Nobody ever seems to have the right answers to this question and it makes me a little upset because the atheist's think they beat us in some way for not having the correct answer. Well, today, I'm going to answer it for you because you need to know. When life's gives you troubles who are you going to run to?

Newsflash, God did not create sin. Everybody thinks God did, but people's choices have. God didn't laugh at your dying grandma and say,"Yup, this is pretty fun to watch. Let's see what happens when she dies!"

No, no, no! Choices. Choices. Choices.

Good choice= Good consequence. Bad choice= Bad consequence. It's that simple. We get what we deserve. God created Adam and Eve. Eve did a bad choice- Eve got a bad consequence. They let the serpent (Satan) in just a little bit in there lives and now there was sin. God prewarned them to not eat the fruit. So they got what they deserved and went into a sin and dark world because of it.

It's our choices that lead to sin. It's not God's fault, it's ours. It's the Devil's fault.

BUT: If you've sinned (bad choice) you can get a good consequence (good choice)- what? How does that work? We don't deserve that! God sent his son to die on the cross that we can go to Heaven when we die.

Shout outs: Am_HXY, EMonr7 (Your name will not highlight! Sometimes but rarely!)

Shout out questions: When's ya'll's birthday's so I can announce it in this magazine and the following ones?

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE NEED TO CHECK THIS CHAPTER OUT: peachyGracecheesecake087EMonr7radiant_puritymellissearevolutionary1GodGirl911scarecrowAbiGrace44Fliptasyinfika.