Plans

Honestly, guys, I am a homeschooled geeky solitaire player.  The game is fun, and I love it. It cam also teach you some life lessons, as well. Like plans. So in this devotional we will be discussing Plans (aka: that God has for you.) I hope you guys enjoy, and if you somebody who would be interested in this chapter tag them in the comments!

So, life is like a deck of cards, ya'll. Especially Solitaire. Like I said before, I love playing Solitaire. Mostly I hit the "H" button to get hints when I'm stuck (or bored) but I still love playing. It's so much fun. It's downloaded on my computer and I'm sure on some website you can download it or be old fashioned and get out some old actual decks of cards and play. But ANYWAYS back to the devotional, with Solitaire you don't know the order of your cards, they're just scattered abroad and you have to find the order. That's like our lives. Sometimes you wake up and you have no idea what the day's going to bring.

Like, say, for instance one day I spent the night at my best friends house. I was in a cheery, happy- go- lucky attitude. It was a Saturday night, so on Sunday morning I got up early to go home to get ready/go to church. I was pretty happy ya'll! But my mom sat me down and I knew something wasn't okay. I thought I was in trouble at first. Instead, she told me my parakeet died over the night. When I woke up that morning I had NO idea I was going home to find out that my parakeet was my first pet to pass. 

But that story is just like with a deck of cards. My number was eight, and I had no idea where seven was- it was scattered abroad.

Guys, no matter HOW hard we plan for anything, it may not be God's plan. You may be set on marrying your crush, but maybe it's not God's plan. But, the Lord does promise this: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11). Sometimes we may have a plan that may seem to be perfect (say a ministry trip) but God's plan was different (you got sick). Say wha? Wouldn't a ministry trip be a good thing? Yes. But maybe getting sick would teach you something else.

But we need to trust that God's plan is better than ours. After all, Heaven is our goal, and everything on earth is temporary. Just trust God with your life!

So, when we enter the pearly gates, all our cards will be set like this in his master piece: King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, , 5, 4, 3, 2, A. Everything complete in His timing! <3

Shout out question: What things would you like to see in Sunshine fall 2016 Magazine? IT STARTS SEPTEMBER 1ST!

Shoutouts: radiant_purity1scarecrowpeachyGraceAbiGrace44EMonr7infikacheesecake087

THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE SHOULD CHECK THIS CHAPTER OUT: 

peachyGracecheesecake087EMonr7radiant_puritymellissearevolutionary1GodGirl911scarecrowAbiGrace44Fliptasy.