Self Evaluation

This is a self evaluation quiz. Don't comment your question below just answer them in your head, quietly. Also, you may write the questions down on a piece of paper and answer them there for future references. 

After you answer these questions, pray the pray I wrote.

Did you pray about whether you are called to marry?
Did you pray for your future spouse?
Did you find full sufficiency in Jesus alone?
Have you been selfless in your relationships with your closest friends?
Were you obedient to your parents this week?
Did you spend regular time in prayer this week?
Did you spend regular time in the Bible
Have you confessed your sin to the Lord

Dear God, I just pray for my future spouse. I pray that he will be a man of God. I want to find my sufficiency in you and you alone and that you'll defeat my worldly desires. I want to be selfless in my relationships and take time to know my friends better. I want to be obedient to my parents and please help me defeat my temptations to disobey. I want to pray more so please help me with that. I want you to please help me with my Bible study and all my Bible reading. I want to confess any things I've done wrong and, Lord, please forgive me. Amen.

Shout outs:

Shout out question: What are your temptations? 

Self Evaluation questions from: http://www.familychristian.com/blog/questions-to-ask-yourselfself-evaluation/         (All rights to them!)