My worst fear

My worst fear is that our world will just stay like this, Surrounded in this darkness and chaos. My fear is that more children and adults decide to disobey the law. My fear is that this generation will cause more hatred and pain. My fear is that fear will control us. My fear is terrorism. My fear is failure.

I try to be dauntless every day. None of you may know but each time you wake up can be the time you change your life, or someone else's. Some don't know they have the power to change a generation. We each do. But instead we sit idly by, knowing about the terrorism, poverty, and hatred that consumes us, the people, and the nations. I sleep restlessly knowing this.

I watch as a homeless man begs for money and food...as the one with food walks past the homeless man, ignoring his existenc.

I am disgusted.
         I am saddened
                  I am furious.
                       I am fearful.

I want to change the world.
I want to change my fate.
I want to help each one of you.
I want to help this generation get on the right track.

I want to ignore my fears. My worst fears, but I know I can't. I will not avoid them. Instead I will end them, I will make my fears become something I want to fix.

I will change the fact our world is surrounded by darkness and chaos, it will no longer be a fear. I will change the fact many will disobey the laws, it won't be my fear. I will make sure that no more hatred and strife us caused by continuing this book and hoping you all read it and change the world, it will no longer be a fear. For fear shall never control me. I will not fail.

"I want to give up, but I won't.
I want to lie down and ignore all of these fears and problems, but I won't. I will not stand idly by knowing others suffer. I will not rest until these things are changed.
If no one will take action and do it, who will? Will you?" ~ Legendary_wolf, 2016

A/N
Sorry if this became a rant and went off topic but I had to get this out there. And by 'fear' I don't mean a phobia or like a fear as being scared of a spider. More like a ' I don't want this to happen' kinda thing. Now just to add a bit of humor...

Bob: bruh, timmeh...

Timothy: what...

Bob: (ಠ‿ಠ) why you take my nutella..

Timothy: I was hungry. (¬_¬)

Bob: NEVAH TAKE MY NUTELLA

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ -throws table across the room-

Timothy: ⊙▃⊙ ok I won't ever do it again....