Why do some people dislike LGBTs

Okay as much as I dislike the word homophobic I have to use it.

I'm sure you heard of people who dislike homosexuals (ect.) As being called homophobic..in fact maybe your wondering WHY they dislike it.

It isn't just religion and the fact they disagree..

People weren't as around it much years ago, like your parent or grandparent. But you see this generation is a bit more open to the idea since it is more known now. I'm sire those born in this era really don't care that much but most have been raised to accept the fact that its not 'Standard' as Trump would put it.

Also, most people don't know how to approach, or talk to someone about their sexuality, they do not want to say the wrong things. Not only that but when, for instance, someone's friend opens up to them about their sexuality that person. (If he/she is weirded out or resenting) is really just scared it might be him / her and yes this is a ridiculous fear that really shouldn't exist.

Those who open up to you don't do it because they are in LOVE with you. Its because they TRUST you as a friend, you should in fact feel honored that he / she chose to even tell you.

It isn't our place to really judge how someone lives / loves.
Whether they are bisexual, homosexual, transgender ect.

It does not affect us in any way.

Being 'homophobic' is really just an idea I don't think its an actual fear. Even so it should not exist for it is a fairly dumb idiotic thing..I don't see how anyone's live life would affect the U.S.

So...

Yeah

Cya