Bathrooms -Rant ~ -

This started because of a S.S class.

Okay. Transgenders using bathrooms.

What's wrong? Well, apparently over sensitive people feel uncomfortable that trans may be allowed to use whatever bathroom they feel most comfortable in.

So let me just say...
I don't give a shit as to what bathroom you use.

If your afraid a perv is fouling to pretend to be transgender and somehow look at your daughter / son then stop.

There's something called the internet.

There's something called "outside"

That barely happens Mk?

Why would anyone go through all that effort to get into the opposite sex bathroom.

Also, why does it matter? Are you going to STARE at the person while they use the bathroom? Is it your business what he/she does?

The answer is no idiot. No, it doesn't matter.

The point of a public restroom is for you  Take a shit. Wash your hands. Leave.
Its completely pathetic that you have to start YouTube arguments, FaceBook rants just too oppose it when really it is NONE of your business. Its a goddamn bathroom.

And don't even say your "Transphobic" because that's just an excuse to judge the way of someone's life.

It is not against the constitution to be transgender, gay or whatever and use the damn bathroom.

the preamble clearly states

"We the people..." Meaning EVERYONE no matter who the hell yiubare or what you identify as.

"The pursuit of happiness" you have the right to be happy. You cannot take that from someone else. We are all human. Chill the fuck out.

Lord.

You people are freaking ridiculous.

Now I'm done with my rant.

And for the last time

I DO NOT care what bathroom someone uses. If you need to take a whizz then do it. If you are uncomfortable with Transgender using the bathroom they are most comfortable in that piss your fucking pants. Or USE THE BATHROOM IN YOUR HOUSE??? oh my..I bet you never thought of that. -_-.