wtf pt.2

Definition of Poilice: civil force of a national or local government, responsible for the prevention and detection of crime and the maintenance of public order.

Yeah, well they are slowly (fastly) failing. As I said in the last chapter. Some of them are commuting crimes. And yes I know the difference between shooting down someone who deserves it and shooting down an innocent man/woman/teen/child.
So don't be like ugh. Wolf. Your such an idiot! Blah blah this blah blah that I know what I'm talking about.

"Maintenance of public order..." Hmm..
              Nope. Not much order. Riots and stuff.

But seriously. Some cops are killing innocent people. Abusing their power. It's not just about black men OK? Or white men? I'm talking about all races right now and not just men. So I know some of you go on YouTube and put down some btthurt stuff cuz you can't handle the damn truth. I'm being candor here. I went on you tube today and DAMN there are tons of people just being off topic about it. I'll just explain in a different chapter.

What annoys me is that the type of authority we looked up to when we were young has become...corrupt. One day there will be another revolution. Just because a black man or teen does something doesn't mean they should be shot like...seriously?

I want to have kids and teens be able to go outside without worrying about getting shot for no reason.

I honestly hate how the people who are supposed to protect us are killing us. I'm speaking up about this. Feel free to put down your opinion on what's going on lately.

And yeah. They do have to take an oath. Saying they will have honor, integrity, and not commit betrayal.