Own Me

It's 9:34 am when I open my eyes. I forgot for a second that I was in a hotel bed in France next to my boss. He was still sleeping when I faced him. He was so attractive even when he was asleep. How could a man be this perfect? Then it startled me. I was completely naked. I was about to get out of bed when I feel his arm around me and brings me closer, locking me in his arms. Then I felt it, growing on my thigh as if it was crawling on it. Okay I said out loud. He chuckled a little bit.

"Are you awake?" I said almost whispering. He slowly opened his eyes.

"I have been for a while, waiting for you to wake up" he said smiling. His voice was waking up as he was, slow and softly.

"Well you should have told me something" I said smiling. I felt goofy as fuck. I'm always so self conscious about everything.

He looked at me and smiled. His hands were going through my face and suddenly he jumps out of his side and laid on top of me. We were both laughing. He kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips. It felt soft and warm even with the bitter taste of morning breath.

"Good morning" he said smiling. His skin was shining with the sun that came through the window.

"Good morning" I said and regretted instantly because I sounded so stupid.

"I believe today is our last day in France" he said, sounding sort of sad.

"Yeah. Also back to the busy world there"

With his finger, he made a trail from my face to my breasts. He laughed a little bit. "It doesn't have to be that way"

My face felt hot as I felt myself blushing from the memory of last night. His touch still felt fresh.

"Really?" I said almost whispering.

"Only if you promise to be mine" he said softly. His hands running through my hair

"I promise that you'll own me" the words came out by themselves. His power over me was too much to resist it.

He chuckled and then threw himself to my side and brought me closer to him. We kissed long enough for me to forget we had plans ahead of us.

*Tonight's chapter was kinda short because I didn't have much time to write but I didn't want to let this day chapterless so I hope you like it"