Hold me Down

"Are you ready yet?" His voice sounded rushed as he opened the door of my hotel room. I was picking the last things I left on the bathroom. He was dressed casually which isn't the typical grocery shopping look, it was basically a simple suit without a tie. Being in such a high position required having a fancy vestiment at all times. 

"Yeah, everything is good" i said picking up my bags. He looked at me with a soft expresion, as if he wanted to pull me closer and kiss me. 

"You sure?" He said and before I could answer, he did it for me "it doesnt matter, if you left something I'll just buy it for you" he signed someone on the hallway and two men with the hotel uniform came to pick up our bags. He took my hand and guided me to the elevator. The men werent there so we were alone. He looked around to make sure we were alone. 

"Is there any time where you look less gorgeous?" He whispered softly in my ear. His voice sounded urget and lustfull. I blushed with the memory of his hands all over me. Neil was a man of taking dares so I took that on my advantage. 

"Yes, probably in the shower" I whispered him back and laughed a little. He smiled and looked at me 

"I'll need to see it to believe it" he said winking at me as the elevator opened. As we got in to the car, I expected us to fool around a little more. The look on his face told me we will. But as soon as we got in, the calls started. All the way to the airport, he got a bunch of different calls, interrupting everytime he tried to get close. It was when we got in the plane that I realized I got my phone off. I turned on to have 158 messages. Most of them were from my mom and Yadi and some college friends. But then, there was Dariel. I didn't respond his message. I didn't know how. The sole thought of his existence made me shiver. As we departured, I saw Neil going through his laptop and I figured that was my signal that I wasn't needed. I looked through the window and as I looked all the thoughts that bothered me vanished until I was completely asleep. I woke up to Neil's soft touch on my shoulder. 

"We're here" he said as I heard the motors of the plane go off. His expresion serious. As we made our way out, it didnt take much to hear them. My mother received me with Yadi and my father. My sister was nowhere to be seen. They all came together to hug me.

"We missed you so much!"

"I've only been gone for 3 days!" I said laughing at the exaggerated exciment they all felt for me. I Forgot that Neil was near.

"We had no communication with you! It felt like forever" my mom said loudly to my ear. Neil appeared behind of me smiling with his charming smile. They all looked at him surprised. As if they were before the president himself.

"Guys, this is my boss Neil Thomas" I said sounding slightly apathetic. I expected my mom to jump all over him and bombard him with questions but all she did was smiled and introduced herself politely.

"Pleasure to meet you" he said shaking her and my dad's hand. I thought about that night with the word pleasure. It was as if that word turned into a tabu for me. I couldn't help but remember that night. Yadi noticed the red on my face and smiled. "We have a lot to talk about" she said whispering as my dad and Neil got into a conversation. 

                  ***

Back home, I threw myself to my bed. Forgetting how it felt like. I sigh under my pillow as my mom rushes into my room. "I can't believe you actually went to France!" She said with her cheerfull, high pitched tone. "How was it?"

I thought about the night I shared with Neil and my face felt hot. I tried to hide it away from my mom before she started asking.

"It wasn't much,mom. It was just a business trip" I said, still buring my face on the pillow. 

"That's a shame, France sounds like a lot of fun" she said. I felt the awkwardness in her voice and I realized she knew I didn't want to talk. "I'll go make dinner" she said leaving and closing the door behind her. 

I felt my phone vibrating and I was suddenly scared to have to deal with another text from Dariel, but it was just Neil.

"I believe you have something to disprove me but you most be tired from the trip. My house after work tomorrow?" I smiled as I felt my face blush. The lust of his touch suddenly coming alive on my skin. 

"Prepare to be disproved" i said. I swear I could feel him smiling through.

"We'll see"

           *****

His apartment was close enough to the office to go walking but he insisted that we should go in car. As we made our way up, I could feel him wanting to rip my office black dress. I smiled of flatterness. He took my hand and guided me inside. His living room was already bigger than my house. The expensive furniture shined under the soft ceiling light. 

"Wow" I whispered.

"Impressed?" He said smiling

"Very... I've never seen so much... luxury..." 

"Well one is standing right in front of me" he got closer and cupped my face to kiss me. His lips were soft with my mine. His hands felt good in my face.  

"You're exaggerating" i said blushing. He looked at with the same look he had that night 

"Let's see" he said as he took my hand to guide me to his room. He opened the door of his bathroom instead. 

"I want to see how bad you look in the shower" he said laughing as he took his shirt off. I laughed softly as he took his pants off.

"Well, if you insist" i said while unbuttoning my dress. I was wearing the sexiest underwear I owned which was a red and black corset bra and panties. He looked at me as he took his underwear off  too. 

"Damn you look so good already" he said biting his lips. When I was about to take the bra off his hands stopped me. 

"Let me do it" he said as he pressed his naked body against me. His hands were soflty runing down my back until he reached my panties and took them off with one pull. He got up and pressed his lips on mine. 

"God you're so beautiful" he said kissing me more.

 He was about to get a condom when I stopped him. "Don't worry, I have one on already"

He looked at me smiling lustfully "you came prepared, you had your intentions clear from the start" 

"Like if you didn't" I said kissing him hard and pulling him inside the shower. 

I barely felt the hot water running through me as his lips were going deeper in my mouth. I felt him inside of me and I moaned a little. He chuckled as he pushed me against the wall. He started softly and then went harder and harder. My moans loud and echoing on the narrow space of his shower. His wet body pressing against mine. My mouth desperately searched for his but it was on my neck going down to my breast. I took his face and pulled it into mine. His lips still tasted like the strawberry milkshake we drank a while ago. The thought of it made me smile.  He kept pushing me and his body felt so good against mine I could barely keep standing. As if he read my mind, he picked me up and carried me. Still pushing me against the wall. I moaned on his ear and I could feel him smiling triumphantly. Then I felt his smile fadding. 

"Naomi... I um.. I have to.." as I felt him slowly pushing away, I grabbed him closer.

"Don't stop now, please" I begged as I hugged him closer. He smiled and pushed me harder. The pleasure increased as he pushed me harder and harder. We kissed as he pulled out of me. His tounge was wet and warm, just as our bodies were. He turned off the shower and went out to bring me a towel. As I got out and went to his room, he hugged me from behind and carried me to his bed. He threw me softly to the bed. He threw himself too, landing on top of me. We both laugh and kissed foolishly. He touched my hair softly and smiled. For the first time since I knew him I could see a hint of red on his caramel cheeks. 

"What?" I asked laughing 

He kissed my forehead and then kissed me, soft and slowly, just like the first time. He then looked at me, his eyes shining as he chuckled.

"I believe you were incredibly wrong, Naomi" he said, kissing me soflty again.