Die in Hell

"Enki's here." I say and I turn into a Shadow Knight. Everybody else turns into their godly forms expect Zahra. She went and hid from the destruction in Zoey and Isabelle's house. I see a small child struggling to get away from all of the destruction and a tree branch falls down.

"Look out!" I yell and run over and get the kid out of the way. It was Caine.

"Caine, are you okay?" I ask him and get up.

"Yeah. Thanks Fae. I'm trying to get to Zoey's, but having a lot of trouble. Can you guys please help?" Caine asks and Balder and Loki fly over to us.

"We'll help out, Caine." Balder says and the rest of the kids come running over and I hear Demonic screeches. Everyone covers their ears, but me.

"Loki, please get them to a safe place. Please." I beg Loki and he kisses me.

"Don't worry. We'll get them to Zoey's. Broad." Loki says and I snicker and he chuckles and kisses my forehead and the kids run off.

"Fae! Fae!" I hear someone call out my name. I turn around and see Annaliese. She looked absolutely terrified.

"I got you, Annaliese. Come here." I say and she stops in her tracks and looks behind me.

"Behind you!" She yells and I turn around and see and Demon Imp flying right towards me. I put up my sword and slash it down.

"You can't do anything, Fae. You're still under his control." The Imp says and I smile evilly.

"Think again." I say and kill it. I look at Annaliese and her appearance turns into Zane. She had light blue eyes and black hair. Some of her hair covered her right eye.

 "Are you okay, Annie?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Fae, you can turn into a god if you need to. This isn't very----" Annaliese's eyes went completely white and unresponsive. She went in a trance.

"SHE'S IN A TRANCE!!!!" I scream and turn into my godly form. I start to attack the bubble that was around her and strike it many times. I put away my sword and my fire appears in my hands. I shoot at her bubble and managed to make a crack in it. I get in her bubble and hug her.

"Annie, you can fight it. You're my descendant. I'm Fae the Warrior and you're my descendant. I love you, Annie." She snaps out of her trance and everything goes back to normal. She turns into her twelve year old self and looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm your child?...." Annaliese says and I get down to her level and stay in front of her.

"I don't know. I never got pregnant. All I know is your my descendant." I tell her and put my hand on her arm.

".................................."Annaliese stays quiet with tears coming out of her eyes.

"I never knew this until last night. You do know that I love you so much. And that Loki and I treat you like our own daughter. We love you, Annie." I tell her and she looks at me and her bangs go over her eyes.

"Don't give me that 'Annie' crap. You knew that the whole time. You knew I was your descendant. Don't give me that shit." Annaliese says and my eyes widen.

"Watch your language----"

"I don't care if I give you language. You knew this the whole time. You both knew that I was your descendant. You knew I had problems!! You knew Tu'la was after me!! You knew all of this!!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU IN FRONT OF THAT IRENE CHURCH WHEN I KILLED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE!!!!" Annaliese yells and she shrugs my hand off of her shoulder.

"Fae, I hope you die in hell." Annaliese says and runs off. I stand up and watch her appearance change to Travis. White hair and emerald green eyes. She ran off without looking back. I stayed on my knees and buried my face into my hands.

"It's not your fault, Fairy." Loki says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"It is. I should've told her earlier, instead of now. I have to disguise myself. I'm going to go talk to her."