3.The captivating eyes my dream hunted.

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible~ Arthur C.Clarke

Farishta's P.O.V---

Over the years, brought up in a adventurous life I was always crowned with the title of being a troublemaker. With all due wild behavior I, regardless succeeded to stir love for me in the heart of my parents, demolishing their chide on my shortcomings. A smile stretched across my lips remembering how I was tended, in their unwavering love and care.

So far as life's concerned, for me it always resembled roller coaster consisting of ups and downs, ins and outs, twists and turns, full of surprises. Like it were an unwritten book garnished with undiscovered chapters and sprinkled with pinch of adventure where nothing could be guaranteed.

I looked ahead of me at the unexpected arrival of the devil. An aura of pure evil confidence radiating off him to the extent where frown lines invaded on our foreheads.

"Is it just me or everyone witnessed me being recalled?" He drawled, his increasing devilish smirk beating the last smug one.

Speak of the devil!

I sighed, swallowing hard my fume which exercised to the highest temperature possible as my eyes laid on the last person I wanted to encounter at the moment. My previously set mind mingling with hope came to a grinding halt with his unwanted appearance.

Stingy fish aka Reimon- my cousin, worst enemy. He was born with the profession of annoying people to his fullest. He is cute no denying there, but wait, cute version of Iblis. We have never been in good terms and hopefully never will be cause if for once I agree with him I'd need to fulfill his lifelong wish and admit myself mad. So ladies, fasten up your seat-belts and get ready cause with me and him merged together your gonna have yourself end to the doors of death.

"Not that we know of" My trademark smirk overpowered at Fatima's smart reply.

"Liar liar! will be on fire! " Reimon grunted.

"My my! Did your manners jump out of the window?"

Pure joy played across my feature as I, with amusement watched their traditional greeting lingered mostly with bickering.

"Of-course it did, babes! I mean since when was the last time goodness ever penetrated his grimy heart?" Rashida said with a cheddar grin stretched across her lips.

"Oh Puh lese girls! I mean CHEERS to the people who love me, the losers who lost me and the lucky bastards who get to meet me!" Reimon said with a million pounds grin zoomed over his expression. We scowled, with all accumulation, not strangling him to death.

"Gee! Are you in desperate need of assault? Because your cocky self is being the last of me, plus I very well know how to punch scumbags, could give credit to Indian drama heroes but yeah!" Zairah seethed with a murderous outward look that would sour the milk, make kiddos pee in their pants and cause people to run back in the same way as Fred in Scooby-Doo cartoon.

"Well then, if you can dare, try me! But before that, why don't I first tell you my reluctant purpose of arriving here?" He said, gritting his teeth.

"Most welcome there, but before that behold, life is too short. So smile while you still have teeth!"

"Thanks for the advice but no worries cause I'm already running out of ways of how to, once you hear me out, so listen. I was sleeping peacefully with no intention of waking up till 2 pm which was to no avail cause that very moment this call from Cockroach, aka your chauffeur decided to wake me up. Upon receiving it he narrated me the situation you put him through. What he told me included you of insisting him to pick you up ASAP "