15.Cursed with coma & Escalated hatred.

And Allah is with those who have patience.~ Al Quran.

Third Person POV--

And, in life, there comes a time when out of the blue, the roses and rainbow you pictured your life as, becomes the strings of your darkest shadow. When the same adventurous life that you were once fondly enamoured of becomes a sick joke of unresolved puzzle in the name of mystery. When the menacing cyclone of tormenting thoughts deafens your ears, but all you only catch are your thundering heartbeats. When the muddled up flooding emotions define your condition because the 26 English alphabets fall short. When you wish to drown in the ocean of silence but get buried under the gruelling weight of the unsaid words. When your lungs battle for stock of bracing air, but oxygen locks at the foot of your scorching parched throat. When you incessantly blur out the pages between holding on and letting go. When the resonation of your convulsive weeping sob is the only song on your playlist that you shuffle back to. When you find forever in the memory, more than the moment.

Ambulences for accidents and emergencies lined up outside, wide entrance with automatic sliding crystal doors, paramedics wheeling in patients on stretcher, the magnolia walls scraped from the hundreds of trolleys that it had bumped with, amiable smiles displayed by the receptionist, muffled sobs lingering in the hallway corners and sanitized, fragranced private wards greeted them.

Shooting through the polystyrene tiled floor of the hospital corridor, stuffy air with undertone of bleach met Farishta, as her bloodshot panic-stricken eyes scanned for room 304. Her heavy, pounding steps paralleled with the rhythmic beats of her thundering heart. With her frail legs turned jelly, she felt the ground would soon swallow her into nothingness. She could feel the chill cascading down her blood, coldness bringing the synapses of her brain to a standstill and numbness drugging the realm of her heart.

Everyone was huddled up in the sitting area outside the O. T with stressing tension plastered on their features when she set her foot there while having at their disposal rushing nurse and certified surgeons.  Her girls and cousins enveloped her in reassuring hugs and elders exhanged soothing words, in an attempt to strengthen her but her hysteria mind was floating somewhere else.

"Oh Farishta!" Aunt Leyla, her eldest chachi (aunt) and Akif's mom, exclaimed, in tears, engulfing her in a comforting hug.

"H-How is s-she..M-mom, h-how is she?" Farishta spluttered, with lump in her constricted throat as waves of emotions complimented her wavering voice.

"She's currently undergoing an operation, darling. InshAllah, the operation will come off successfully and she'll turn out to be perfectly fine. InshAllah." Leyla expressed, with sincere eyes and imploring heart.

"But wh-what came about out th-there? The ac-accident..how did it end up this way?" Unanswered question escaped Farishta's mouth, as she callously fiddled with the hem of her shawl, failing miserably to come in terms with the improbable reality. 

She swimmed in the shallow patterns of negative thoughts that racked her mind, in quest of the possibilities that had landed them in the actuality of the situation.

"She was on her way to the Tailor's to receive the designer outfit, she had purchased for Muskan's wedding as a touch of side gift. She was crossing the flyover which was interescted with a highway road. From there, a car zoomed forward in opposite direction and they both lost their balance." Leyla finished, stream of tears slipping from her red eyes as she concluded, "The man from the other car is also admitted in the City hospital."

Cold ripples of shiver hissed down her spine. Her mind clouded with agony and her heart clogged with pent up numb emotions.

"Fari, I feel you for I've been there in the past. Allah's there and He'll never burden a soul more than it can bear. Be strong, love. Hang on in there, you got this." Fatima muttered tenderly, her own heart squeezing in stinging pain catching sight of her dear friend being subjected to all the trial and tribulation on her own.