Chapter67

Ainsley scared the shit out of him by passing out. He'd caught her before she hit the floor. He yelled out for Marino to get the car and get them to the hospital.

He was glad to be bringing her home. Looking over at her sleeping form he hated the fact that the meeting with Demetre caused all of this and he was never so glad to see their house as Marino pulled in the drive way.

"Angelo, give me the keys, man" Marino said.  After giving him the key, Angelo gently picked her up and carried her inside.  Augustine had already made his way to the room and straightened up the sheets and pulled them back so Angelo could put her in.

He already saw the affect that Ainsley had on his men.  She loved them like family and they felt the same way about her.    They would go to the ends of the earth for her as would he.

"You guys sleep in the house tonight" Angelo said.  "There are two beds in the guest room.  If you want to switch off between duty that'll be fine as well."  Giving final instructions, he headed to bed.

She was still out and that showed him just how tired she was.  Stripping off everything, Angelo crawled into bed and pulled his wife closer to him.

Moving her body closer, she threw her arm around his waist.  "I'm sorry, Angelo" she whispered.  Rubbing her arm tenderly he said "No need for apologies, little gattina.  It was as much my fault for yelling at you.  It felt shitty, Ains and I don't ever want to do it again" there was guilt in his voice.

"Let me up" she said.  "I need to pee" she giggled.  Angelo reluctantly let go of her as she slid from bed.  When she returned from the bathroom, he noticed she was completely naked.

"Uh, Mrs. Apollo, what are you doing?" he said, laughing.  She yawned before answering.  "I like the way your skin feels on mine" she answered honestly.  "Well then" he said getting on his side.  "Come to me, baby and let me hold you."

Angelo was enjoying the closeness he was having with his wife.  "How are you feeling now?" he asked stroking her hair.  "Better now that I'm in the arms of my gorgeous husband" she said softly.

It was looking like they weren't going to be sleeping or resting any time soon.  There was no sex involved but what they were experiencing was deeper.  They touched, kissed and caressed each other's bodies.

It felt erotic to Ainsley, how they were both close to orgasm but  would pull each other back.  His mouth on her body made her shudder.  "I've never done anything like this before" he said kissing down her neck to the top of her shoulder.  "Do you like it?" she asked while kissing his bicep.  "I love it" he replied.

"It's called Tantric" Ainsley told him.  "What's that?" he panted as her tongue flicked his nipple.  "It's where" she began, letting her hand trail down his chest.  "You bring your lover to the edge of orgasm without the act of sex.  It's all in the touching, kissing and caressing.  You hold back as long as you can and when you can't take it anymore and actually make love, the orgasm is about as intense as you can imagine."  Her breath hitched as he toyed with her sensitive nipple.

"Very interesting" he said, his breath hot on her skin.  "How did you come upon this fascinating subject, Mrs. Apollo" he asked, sucking on her earlobe.  Jesus, she wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.  She was literally dripping for him as was he for her.  She had felt it on his tip earlier.  He was as aroused as she was.