#19 HE finds YOU cheating

Harry: "Hey, (Y/N), I was wonde-" Harry stopped mid-sentence, realizing what was in front of his eyes. You quickly pulled away from your current kiss, jumping off the lap of the guy you were straddling. "Harry, this isn't what looks like…" you whimpered out. "Well, it looks like you're fucking cheating on me" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs causing you to flinch. "Harry…" you managed to whisper out through your clenched teeth. "Well, are you?" "Uh, we-" "ARE YOU?" he screamed out. "Yes…" you answered beginning to cry. "We're over, slut" he said walking out, slamming the door.

    Louis: "Niall, have you seen (Y/N) anywhere?" "No, I haven't seen her since yesterday…" And at that moment, you walked in. "(Y/N)!!! Where were you?!?!" Louis yelled attacking you with kisses shoving you against the wall causing you to giggle. He went to your neck and started kissing it all over but, suddenly he stopped everything. "Uh, (Y/N), what's on your neck?" Louis asked, backing up and facing you. "What?!?!" your hand immediately shot up to your neck."That is a love bite I surely did not give you, who's it from?" Louis questioned but you just bit your lip holding back from crying.    

Niall: "Hey, (Y/F/N), is (Y/N) there? She said she was staying at your house and I couldn't get a hold of her cell…" Niall asked over the phone to your best friend. "Nope, haven't seen her in a couple months actually" And that's when Niall started to freak. You had been saying you went to your "Best friends" house as an excuse for every past weekend. He was quite nervous for your arrival since he connected the dots. As soon as you walked in, he looked at you with fiery eyes. "Where were you?" "Um, at (Y/F/N)'s house" you replied blushing, hanging up your coat. "Oh really? I just called her because you wouldn't answer your phone and she said you weren't there…" Niall replied sassily. At this moment, you stopped like a deer caught in headlights.    

Zayn: The music was loud, the people got the party going and you were way past drunk. All you wanted was to find your boyfriend but some guy came up to you and started grinding. You were about to walk away but he spun you around and started furiously making out with you. He pushed you against a wall and continued. At that moment, Zayn started looking for you. He had to do a double take because he couldn't believe what he just saw. Soon, you felt this man being pulled away from you and Zayn gave him a punch to the face, enough to knock him out. "(Y/N), WHAT THE FUCK?"  

Liam: You and Liam were cuddled up on the couch, him playing with your soft hair. "Liam, I don't mean to make things unromantic but I have to pee…" "Okay, go" he said untangling his arms and legs from yours. As you were gone, you got a couple texts from your "Guy friend". They read "Hey baby, we still up for tonight? Can't wait to see you ;)" and of course, Liam saw them. You came back and saw his face red with anger. "Ehm, (Y/N), where were you supposed to go tonight?" "Uh, Eleanor…" "Are you sure, because, apparently this guy thinks differently!" He yelled bringing the phone up to your face.