#10 He underestimates your strength(tumblr)

Liam: It was a beautiful warm day in London, and yet, you stayed in to watch a movie. About half way through you decided you could watch movies any day so you turned to Liam and said “Do you want to maybe go to the park … Like now? We could have a picnic and play some football (soccer). “Liam looked up from the movie and smiled “I thought you’d never ask. This movie got boring a while ago. I’ll go get the soccer ball. Can you pack some stuff for that picnic you mentioned?” You smiled becoming more excited “Sounds like a plan!” you said over your shoulder running into the kitchen to pack a nice lunch for you and your boyfriend. When you got to the park you both ran to the open field like children. “You’re so going to lose.” Liam called kicking the ball down the field. Eventually you managed to tie the game and you were about to score when Liam tackled you to the ground giggling. You laughed along too. “Hey you cheated! That was not very nice.” You said as he pinned you on the ground and replying with “What if I did?” So you swung your body with all your strength so you we on top and pinned him like he had done to you seconds ago. “Okay I change my mind, I surrender. Can we go get lunch though?” You pecked his lips and said “sure babe”

Louis: Danielle, Perrie, Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Louis and you were all having a water gun fight in your back yard one beautiful day in London. Perrie, Danielle, and you were hiding around the corner of the backdoor. The boys were still getting ready and you were waiting to pounce. When the door creaked open and all the boys were out you ambushed them. They looked shocked but soon started chasing you and the other girlfriends. Louis chased you to the edge of the pool and lunged to push you in the water. In the last second when he grabbed your waist you grabbed his shoulders and swung him around so that you would both fall into the pool but Louis would take the brunt of the fall. You held your breath while clinging to Louis falling into the refreshing water. When you resurfaced you both burst out laughing “I swear you were a football player in a past life!” Louis choked out barely being able to speak over his laughing. “I guess you’ll just have to watch out and not underestimate me!” You said kissing your bicep playfully.

Zayn: You and the other girlfriends were laughing in the kitchen when you heard the boys chanting in the other room. You were all curious so you walked out into the living room where you heard the noise. ”LIAM!” “COME ON ZAYN YOU’VE GOT THIS!” “LIAM MAN IT’S ALL YOU!” They were having a pull-up competition. Of course you thought. “YEAHHHH!!” Liam shouted after Zayn finally gave up. “Oh come on Zayn!” Harry said. “Come on Harry. You would’ve lost too, Liam lives in the gym! I’ll bet I could beat you!” “ooooooh” the room echoed. “Okay let’s go shorty” Harry teased. “Maybe that’s not a good idea babe. Harrys not going to give up easily in front of us” Zayn said “Oh I’m not scared of a little competition! BUT if I win Harry is buying us all dinner.” The competition continued until you both looked pretty beat. You were up to pull up number 35 “Come on Y/N don’t let him win!” the girls cheered you on. Once you got up to 39 Harry finally gave up and everyone looked surprised for a minute then you were all screaming “YEAH! That’ll teach you to underestimate me!” Zayn hugged you tight “That … was incredible. I just found my new gym buddy!” You giggled

Harry: You and Harry were watching some TV show about extreme feminists. They were talking about how women could be as strong as men if they really tried. As uninterested as Harry was he mumbled something about that not being true because most men were bigger than women so of course you said something! “Hey that’s not true!” “Are you kidding me?! I had to open your bottle of Gatorade this morning!” You glared at him and placed your elbow on the table and put your arm up in a 90 degree angle. “You’re not seriously challenging me to arm wrestle you right?” “Why? Are you scared?” you teased. You knew he was going to go easy on you decided to use that to your advantage. As soon as you both said go you used all of your strength and he caught you at the last centimeter before you won. He was struggling more than he thought. You were caught in the starting position neither releasing any pressure. Finally Harry spoke up “Call… it… a… tie?” He said through gritted teeth. “Fine!” You both let go and he looked at you and said “I change my mind. Your half my size, and still pretty damn strong!”

Niall: Your older brothers decided to come over to yours and Niall’s house to play some football (American). They brought some friends (your other brothers as you called them because you grew up with them) over and you went outside to play. Niall said he had to go let the boys and their girlfriends in and then you would have equal players. The rest of the girls denied your offer to join in and sat and watched instead. You usually played as a tackle but your brother was much bigger than you and he would be able to take Liam down more effortlessly than you could so you played as the wide receiver. When you were setting up Niall must have suddenly realized you weren’t with the other girlfriends because he looked at you like you were crazy and said “Babe we’re playing tackle you’re going to get hurt!” You giggled at his concern and shot back with “Worry about yourself babe! I grew up playing football with the boys” you motioned to your teammates. You were tied and the next score won. It was your ball and when they snapped the ball you ran and pushed right past the cornerback (Harry) and caught the ball only having to run a few inches before scoring the winning point. You wound up on the bottom of a dog pile laughing. Harry looked over at Niall “Why didn’t you warn me about her! She’s a strong one!” “I would’ve warned you but I didn’t know myself!”