CHAPTER 9

The next day at Cheerleading class...

Juliet's POV:

"Ok this is for the sake of the new cheerleaders: Every year at the start of a new class for all the cheerleaders of the college unit, each member gets a partner for one of their practical tests in cheerleading. Your partners would be from the basketball team." Coach Andrea said.

"So, today you would get to meet your partners. I made a list of your partners. Here, Sabrina please pass it to everyone." Coach Andrea said as she gave it to  her.

When some girls got there paper they would look at me and whisper. I didn't know why, but when I received my paper, I saw that my partner was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gio De La Vega! One of the most popular and greatest basketball players in the team, and yes, I've mentioned him before. He's my dream boy. DREAM BOY, I didn't believe I would get to meet him, but what if he's not nice? What if he wouldn't like me?

"Juliet? Juliet?" Eliyah snapped me out of my thoughts. "Let's go now. It's time to meet them!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow Gio! Ganda ng girl mo!" Jonathan; one of the basketball players said.

"Wag ka ngang maingay! Marinig ka pa ni Coach!" Camron; another basketball player said.

"Come here you two!" Gio told them as he turned back from the cheerleaders.

"Don't mess up with that girl! She's a newbie here, I want to be nice." Gio whispered. (Yes, I could here them)

"Just say that you have a crush on her cause she's hot!" Jonathan said.

"Would you shut up!" Gio said.

"K den!" Camron said as he went back to his girl.

"C'mon you're holding up your girl there. Get to know her more!" Jonathan said as he went back to his girl too.

Gio walks back to me.

"So, I guess you know me. I'm Gio De La Vega. Second Year Batch Representative." Gio said.

"I'm Juliet VIllanueva. I'm also a Sophomore, I have a sister." I said as I fixed my ponytail and looked dow because I was a bit shy.

"Nice to meet you Juliet. Say your name is long... Can I call you Jul instead? If it's fine with you?" Gio  said.

"Sure. No Problem." I said still looking down.

"Are you okay?" Gio asked me.

"Yes, why won't I be?" I told him as I looked at him fast and looked down again.

"You sure? You want to be partners with someone else?" Gio asked me.

"No! No, it's fine!" I said as I looked at him straight to the eye.

"Ok, chillax." Gio told me as he tapped my shoulder gently.

"Do you want to make cheerleading steps now? So we could start early." Gio asked.

"Umm.. sure." I mumbled and nodded at  the same time.