CHAPTER 12

Next day...

Jan's POV:

"Good Morning Jan! Good Morning Juliet! Did you 2 sleep well?" Mom asked us.

"Umm, it was fine." I said with a little smile. I was still bugged about yesterday.

"Yeah, it was okay." Juliet said as she ate her breakfast already.

"Jan, aren't you going to eat now? You might be late." Mom said as she got me a plate.

I just nodded and got food and ate it fast because I was sitting near sis, so I didn't want t be near her.

"Good Morning ladies." Dad said as he was going down the stairs.

"Good Morning Hun!" Mom said as she kissed dad at the cheeks.

"Good Morning the prettiest and best girls in the world!" Dad told me and sis.

Sis and I just smiled at dad.

"You 2 could go to the car already if you want. It's open." Dad said.

"I'll go to the car now. Bye mom" Sis said as she kissed mom on the cheek and went to the car.

"Jan, your iPad is still in the car. If you want to get it you could." Dad told me.

"No, it's okay I'll just play with it in the car." I said as I kissed him and mom on the cheek."

~~~~~~~~

Juliet's POV:

I went to the car alone. I still regreted what I did to Jan yesterday. All I feel inside of me was guilt.

In my despair, I didn't even realize that Jan was beside me. I was leaning back at the car door and little tears were falling out of my eyes.

"Jan/Sis" We said together.

"Look" We said together again.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday. i was very tired and depressed at the same time, so I expressed all my feelings to you." i finally told her.

"I'm sorry too." She simply said.

"So, are we okay now?" I asked her.

She just nodded. both of us didn't speak for a minute then Jan finally said.

"Do you want me to quit?"

"Huh?"

"Do you want me to quit cheerleading?"

"No! Please don't! I know since you were in Grade 3 you were in that team. Please don't just quit because of me."

She just nodded and went inside the car.

"Hey, you 2 ready for school? Wait, Juliet, why are you red?" Dad said as he approched the car.

"Huh?! I-I'm n-not red! Maybe it's it's umm... just about yesterday! I tried out for the cheerleading team and I met Gio and..." I said as I put my hand in my mouth after the word 'Gio' and stopped speaking.

"Well, I'm glad to hear this dude! Go for it!" Dad said.

"What?"

"I mean, why don't you try and be his girlfriend?"

"Dad?!"

"I mean it! If you like him so much, don't let it go! You would regret that you didn't be his girl!"

"You sure, Dad?"

"Precisely."

I just nodded and sat at the front seat, and thought about it.

~~~~

at school...

Juliet's POV:

"Hi Juliet! How was cheerleading?" Anastasia asked me with a smirk.

"Good but Jan, not good." I told her.

"WHY?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" Anastasia asked with this face. ---> O__O

"Dude, chillax! It's not like she broke her bone or something... It's about our 'friendship' thing.."

"Well, tell me! You can't just stop there and say nothing!" Anastasia said with this face. ---> >___<

"Uhh.. because... (told her the whole story from the beginning until the end..... malamang pwede bang from beginning to beggining? LOL Jk lang.. >u<)

"Well.. No offense but it's your fault dude." Anastasia said as we went to our classroom already.

"Yeah, I know but I already said sorry but I think she's still hurt about it." I said as a tear fell from my eye to my cheek.

"Dude! Imposible naman na hindi siya magiging ganyan! You haven't fight for life then now you just got mad at her for a boy you love? O, please, be considerate."

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks." I told Anastasia with a smile.