CHAPTER 5

Juliet's POV:

"Hey Juliet! How was Christmas?" Eliyah (one of my classmates) asked me.

"It was fine." I said a little sad.

"Why what happend?!" Eliyah asked me.

"Well, mom let me pick someone to dance with at the 18 roses of my debut, but I didn't pick anyone yet, so she was the one who picked and then she picked..... David." I said looking disappointed.

"DAVID?!" Eliyah replied shocked.

"Shh! Someone might hear you!" I told her.

"Why don't you want David? He's umm.. kind of.. okay" Eliyah replied happily.

"Yeah, I know but I don't like him that much and you know that, we're not close to each other." I said.

"O come on you serious?" Eliyah asked me.

"Serious" I told her quickly.

"Okay, then who do you want?" Eliyah asked me.

"Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked Eliyah.

"Swear, Cross my heart." Eliyah said crossing her heart.

"Gio." I replied; but Eliyah looked at me with an open mouth.

"I'm serious, he is the one that I want!" I told her putting my face a little bit closer to hers.

"OMG, I have got to tell Anastasia about this!" Eliyah said getting her phone from her bag.

"No! You promised!" I said as I took her phone away from her.

"Fine. I won't tell but promise me you will tell this to Anastasia soon!" Eliyah said.

"Fine. I promise, but not now." I told her. "Let's go to our classroom now. We might be late."

"Ok, Mrs. De  La Vega." Eliayh teased.

"Shut up!" I told her as I went ahead of her.

"Hey wait up!" Eliyah told me already running.

"Then catch up!" I told her as I ran too.