CHAPTER 6

The next day...

Juliet's POV:

"Okay class, now let's do some gymnastics" Our PE teacher, Ms. Cruz said. "Can you show me a center split, but if you can't do it just open your legs to the maximum."

"Wow, infairness! Galing mo Juliet!" Anastasia, one of my classmates said.

"Miss! Look at Juliet! She's totally good at it!" Anastasia told Ms. Cruz.

"Shut up!!!" I told her, but then Ms. Cruz came closer and she looked at my split if it was straight.

"Wow, impressive you can do it very well, how 'bout you join the Cheerleading Squad?" Ms. Cruz told me very amazed.

"Um, sure. Why not?" I said trying to put asmile on my face.

"Ok, I'll give you details after class." Ms. Cruz told me then walked at the front again.

"Hate you Anastasia!" I told her trying to reach her foot while doing split.

"Haha, at least you have a change to go to the Cheerleading team! You'll be with Eliyah and I." Anastasia said with a smile.

"Hahaha.." I said teasingly, "Isn't it funny?"

"Yeah, I can tell you annoyed and worried at the same time." Anastasia said seriously.

"But what if I don't pass at the try-outs?" I asked.

"I'm sure you would! You know how to do center split, left and right split, cartwheel, and many other stunts! You could do it!" Anastasia told me.

"Let's see." I told her smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After P.E. Class...

"Ms. Cruz? May I have the schedule of the try-outs?" I asked her politely.

"Oh, sure. Here are the try-outs for all different levels. Just pick a level and go to that try-out next week okay?" Ms. Cruz said as she handed me a paper.

"Yes, miss." said as I grabbed my bag and went off to my next class.