CHAPTER 10

Juliet's POV:

I walked to the gate without saying anything. I remembered all the things Gio and I did earlier.

FLASHBACK:

"Ok, here's a paper. Let's list down the stunts we could do. You do it."

"Why me? I don't really know much stunts.."

"Just list down all the things you know."

"Ok."

I listed as many as I know:

Split Lift
Extension Prep
Liberty
Arabesque
Heel Stretch
Scorpion
Basket Toss
Tick Tock
Tuck Jump
Pike Jump
Star Jump
Straddle Jump

"Wow, you know a lot of stunts!"

"Not much.."

"Yeah! This is a lot! My partner before only knew 3!"

...

"So, tomorrow let's make steps already. Let's meet at lunchtime, okay? I've gotta go now, my mom's waiting for me. I promised her I would go home early."

"Ok, I'll be going now too. See you tomorrow."

END OF FLASHBACK

"Sis?? Are you having a Flashback Friday even if it's just Tuesday?!" Jan asked me. I just realized that she was walking by me.

"Umm.. yeah sort of.." I said as I smiled.

"So who's your partner?" Jan asked me.

"GDLV" I blurted out the initials.

"OMG! GIO DE LA VEGA!" Jan shouted.

"SHUT UP! People would hear you!!!!" I said as I put my hand on her mouth.

"Can't prevent me from talking!" She said as she sticked out her tongue and it reached my hand.

"YUCK! How dare you!  Come on are you serious?!" I said as I wiped the saliva on my handkerchief.

"Told yeah you ca't stop me!" Jan said as she walked ahead of me.

"Hey wait up!" I said as I ran to her.

"Woah! Juliet I didn't know you were here!" Gio said as he approached me; Jan realized it was Gio so she ran back and pretended we didn't meet earlier.

"Woah Big sis! Let's go dad might be waiting for us at the gate already.. Oh umm.. sorry to disturb you.. haha.. wait o my gosh! You're Gio?" Jan said. (In my mind, oh why is this happening Jan?!)

"Yeah, oh I know you you're Janice right?" Gio told Jan.

"You know her?" I interrupeted.

"Yeah, she's been helping the college unit cheerleading team. She's awesome! Do you know her?" Gio asked me.

"Yeah, she's my sister..." I said shocked.

"Cool then. I want to meet you both tomorrow. Bring your sister with you to the cheerleading practice tomorrow okay? Catch you up tomorrow! Bye.." Gio said as he went to the gate alone.

~~~

"He knows YOU?!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't know he knows me?! I just helped out in the college cheerleading team!" Jan told me as she dragged me to the gate signaling that dad is there already.

"Fine. Let's talk about this at home." I said a little mad.