Angel, vampire or both??

This is dedicated to my friend fairy_arisa:) This one's for ya, arisa:P

Enjoy!!

" I need a moment please," I whispered, my mind in a whirl. Tori pointed towards the toilet and as I nodded to her. She smiled, exposing blood-drenched fangs. My smile faded as I gripped tightly onto my dress, flakes of dried blood digging into my fingernails. I breathed in and out, in and out, trying to calm myself down.

In the toilet, my first thought was to scream, yell and bash and bang on the wall; to protest as loudly and as violently as I could. But I knew that it would do no good at all. It took all my effort, all my energy and self-control, to muffle my sobs, be as quiet as I could be. And I looked at myself in the mirror.

My straggling hair sticked to my damp cheeks. The fang-like holes on my neck was healing faster than I thought. As I looked into the mirror, that girl staring back at me had sharper cheekbones. a darker shade of brown on her hair that seemed to gleam from every angle and more-than-noticeable lips.

I smiled, revealing sharp fangs, which at my expression of utter disgust, retracted to look like normal teeth. Horror slices me open from inside. My fingers curl into fists around the hem of the dress,digging into the sequins. Am I what I think I am now?

I opened the toilet door to meet Tori and the others.

" We are worried about you, Livia," Tori said, twirling the braclet around her thin wrist.

" No, you guys don't get it. It should not have been like this. It was not meant to be like this. At all," I said, my gaze on Devon. He looked down, shamed.

" That was the final ritual to become part of our coven. And Livia, you are wrong. It was meant to be this way. You are what we all are now. A vampire. Don't blame Devon for this. And you can't change this very fact, no matter how much you want to. Anyway, how do you even know it wasnt supposed to be like this? You are just a pathetic humu-" Gabrielle said but I stomped in frustration, shouting," Sit!"

They all sat down on Tori's leather sofa, staring at me with fear in their eyes. I did not meant to scare them or anything but I just could not control it any longer," Do you guys even know why I'm here? Jadrien and I are here, like on Earth instead of where we're from, to work with the Hunters to destroy you and your species! I am a freaking angel, guys!"

I press on," This changes everything!"

I kept my gaze on the floor as I unruffled my wings. As I turned into my angelic form, the flakes of dried blood fell from my tattered dress, replaced with a soft glow illuminating from my outstretched wings. I looked at everybody and I knew what they saw: Livia, practically glowing with wings so pure and creamy white.

As they consumed the information, I ruffled my wings back, changing back to my original form. Tori was glaring at Mae, putting her hands on her hips," You didnt tell us that, Mae."

Mae tilted her head to the side, looking extremely embarrassed. " What is there for Mae to say?"