Chapter 8

It was a stormy day on the thousand sunny. The crew was running around preparing for the worst. Zoro was up in the crows nest as usual probably training while the others scurried around like ants. Sanji looked up at the crows nest with a sigh starting to feel the rain he was in the middle of tying down the mast. A loud Crack of Thunder rang through the air Chopper let out a quiet shriek along with Usopp. "Alright let's get inside!" Nami called. Sanji prepared warm drinks for everyone inside before heading out into the storm to go up to the crows nest. Opening the door and climbing inside he placed the drink he made for Zoro down and took a seat with a blanket sipping his own drink. Soon after Zoro joined him the two just talking and slowly working their drinks down and cuddling together.

"I wonder where Sanji went off to" Chopped said "He's probably off cleaning something" Nami replied. Robin giggled quietly to herself knowing where he was. "I believe he's relaxing" she said "I'm hungry!" Luffy announced bursting into the room "SANJIIIII!!!" he shouted.

"SANJIIIII!!!" Luffy's voice echoed through the ship "Hungry!" followed after. Sanji sighed starting to get up Zoro grumbled under his breath "Damn that kid's always hungry" Sanji muttered. Zoro chuckled before smirking at Sanji "It's to bad you don't come running to my every call" Zoro commented and Sanji rolled his eyes "If I did that I'd never have time to cook" Sanji replied heading to the ladder glasses in hand. Zoro kissed the top of his head before he left and smirked seeing Sanji become slightly flustered. "See you later Love cook" Zoro said heading towards his weights "Later Marimo" Sanji said heading to the kitchen to cook for Luffy.

The End