Our Free Will pt.2 (Dark Link X OC!) (2)

Dark Link and Masquerade busted through the Smash Mansion door.

   Everyone jumped when the doors slammed against the wall. They watched as the newcomers came charging in.

   Masquerade stopped as she felt the eyes of the smashers heavily upon her. She could hear them whispering about her and Dark Link. She squeezed Dark Link's hand, but not too hard to hurt him. Butterflies fly all in her stomach and wished they would escape from her.

   Dark Link knew how she felt. He was anxious too, but then he spoke for her,"Ugh.... H-hi! We are newcomers. Can you tell us where we can meet your owner?" Yeah, Dark Link, an owner! How brilliant. He waved around the certificates."We want to show our certificates to it."

   "Howdy!" Donkey Kong rolled over to them.

   "Ah!" Masquerade hid behind Dark Link.

   "It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt ya."

   M went beside Link and examined the ape a little. She has never seen this character before. She has played many Mario games, but never the old ones."Hi.."

   "The names Donkey Kong and welcome to smash mansion!" He used his arms to raise himself into the air and used his feet to handshake both of their hands.

   "OK, hi... Donkey Kong," Masquerade said. Meeting an ape wasn't what she expected from this place, nor did Dark Link.

   "I'll take you to Master Hand's office since I'm the guide for welcomers today!" The bulky ape trudged into the hallways and the two creepy pastas followed.

   "We've been having a lot of sword fighters coming in lately. Cloud and Corrin. Wait!? Those two have c's in their names! This means... Illuminati confirmed!" Donkey Kong laughed to himself.

   Someone needs to stop this crazy ape's banana addiction, Masquerade though and inched away from the ape. She held onto Dark Link's arm.

   This made the demon blush on how close she was to him. Why do I feel this way? He thought to himself about Masquerade until they were interrupted by Donkey Kong pounding on the ground.

   "Oohoohooh!" The ape made monkey squeals as he stopped in front of a tall red velvet door."We're finally at your destination! Say hi to Master Hand for me. Oohoohoo!" He trudged away and was about to eat butt loads of bananas, leaving them to deal with the glove himself.

   Masquerade gulped and was hesitant to open the door.

   "They seem like nice people, so there's nothing to be afraid of." Dark Link comforted the shy creepy pasta."Besides, I bet he isn't that bad." Dark Link opened the door.

   "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" Master Hand yelled. Masquerade yelped at the giant floating glove's yell, and got scared when its fingers slashing the air in frantic rage. The female creepy pasta was like "fuck this shit, I'm out!" and sprinted through the hallway.

   "Huh?" The giant hand turned around to see a demon with a wet pair of pants and tunic.

   "P-please don't hurt me!" Dark Link shielded his face.

   "What? I will do nothing of that sort of th-Hey! You must be the new recruits. I'm sorry, my brother, Crazy Hand had spilled red ink all over my important papers. He floated away! Darn him!"

   The demon was still trembling in his boots and stepped away from the giant hand."S-sir, I have certificates for me and Masquerade."

   "Oh, may I see them?"