Dancing On The Clouds (Luigi X Reader)(4)

Requested by Lillypadreader! :3

I had to ask you about clouds because I thought of an amazing idea of them! ;3

Now sit back and relax, and let the story take your breath away! :3

$----$----$----$----$----$----$----$----$

In the Smash Laboratory, two smashers bickered about on upcoming event.

"Please, Rosalina, may I have the machine?" Luigi has been begging Rosalina for days to give her cloud machine to him.

"It's not finished yet and you know that."Rosalina grunted as she tightened some bolts on her machine."It'll be done in two days tops."

"But (y/n)'s birthday is tomorrow," Luigi pleaded,"and I wan-"

Rosalina slammed the wrench on the ground."I've been working on this long and hard for an enough time! I need a break. My arms are extremely worn out. You and (y/n) CAN wait. Besides, it's only going to be finished one day after her birthday. No big deal." She began placing her tools away in the closet.

Luigi sighed. Of course, he had to acknowledge Rosalina's health problems. Maybe I can wait...

"I'll be off."Rosalina wiped off the oil off of her hands and headed out the door of the lab."Oh, and turn off the lights for me,"She shouted.

"OK," Luigi mumbled. As he was about to turn off the lights. He thought of an idea, but an unsure idea. Can I do it myself? He turned around and examined the machine.

Be looked under the machine and saw a couple of bolts that need to be screwed and wires to be connected. And so he got the tool box from the closet and went to work.

$----$----$----$----$----$----$----$----$

"Party central, dude!" Ness said as he dived into the pool with the young smashers.

(F/c) Streamers were everywhere on the Smash Mansion's giant backyard. Tables full of snacks were aligned in order. The speakers shook rhythmically to the music they played as the Fire Emblem characters, Shulk, and Snake got down on the dance floor. All for (y/n).

Yoshi ate her gifts and encased them eggs and tied ribbons around them as a way of wrapping them. Well, (y/n) probably might not open them knowing they've been inside a dinosaur.

(Y/n) was partying like no tomorrow! Drinking fruit punch, she hit the piñata and it busted out candy for the children to eat, cannonballed into the pool at the highest height, and sang karaoke until her voice box said no more! (Y/n) soon stopped and decided to rest at one of the tables with Peach and the rest of her friends.

But then everyone stopped at what they was doing once a metallic screech pierced their ears. They turned to see that a machine was rolling their way, and its wheel were the ones making the horrid noise. Some people exchanged glances in confusing while others examined the machine.

What is that thing, (y/n) thought.

Luigi popped his head from the side of the machine."Hello!"

Oh, it's Luigi! (Y/n) sat up and flashed him a welcoming smile.

"What is that?" Corrin said. Since he/she is from an Medieval times like Fantasy world, he/she isn't used to see such contractions.

"It's Rosalina's latest Cloud Machine!"

"So, it makes clouds or something?"

"Exactly!" The green italian turned to look at the birthday girl."And it's all for (y/n) because you're such a beautiful person I love."