26

The next day at school Clark saw Johanna talking to Ember. She looked really happy when talking to her. It made Clark happy to see that she was happy now; lately, she hasn't been very happy. People still have been posting comments and things about her.

Johanna sat down to Clark. She looked at him, still smiling. She then looked at the board and opened up her notebook and grabbed her pencil. Clark did the same as her and started writing down things that were on the board.

When the bell rang, the teacher came in and started giving instructions. As that happened, Clark heard Johanna's phone buzz. He looked over and watched her look on her phone. A second later, he saw her eyes watering. She stood up, grabbing her bag that was with her, and ran out of the room. 

"Ms. Weathers!" The teacher yelled as she ran. He then shook his head before turning back to the board to write things down. Clark stood up, running out of the room to find Johanna. "Mr. Martin!" He heard the teacher yell as he followed Johanna down the hallway.

He saw her slip into the Girl's Bathroom. He shivered but then decided to follow her in. Luckily, nobody else was in there besides her. He could hear crying coming from one of the stalls. "Johanna?"

"C-Clark? What are you d-doing in here?" She asked.

"Well I saw you run out-"

"Never mind. Just lock the main door so nobody else c-comes in."

Clark nodded even though she couldn't see him. He went over, locking the door, then to the stall where Johanna was. "Can you please come out, Johanna?"

There was a sniffle, then the door opened, and Johanna came out. "I came out, you happy now?"

Clark nodded. "What happened?" He asked.

"More rude comments. But this one from Mandy..." Johanna sniffled. "I just wanna leave school now," she muttered as she wiped tears away.

"How about we skip school for the rest of the day?" Clark immediately regretted asking that.

Johanna looked up at him, a confused look on her face. "I have a test, I can't-"

"You can always retake it. Now, this is my last offer, because I will probably never do this again."

"I..." Johanna shut her eyes tight before opening them again. "Fine. Let's go."

-

Word Count: 386

Okay, I still have a lot of words! So, if you want something to happen, tell me! I may make it happen. But yeah, thanks for reading! Tell me if this is good and stuff like that! :)