14

Clark constantly was checking his phone for a text from Johanna. Constantly. When he was doing his homework, watching television, eating, you name anything. He was just doing it constantly. Waiting for that one text to pop up on his phone.

At about 11:30 PM, two days later, he got a text. He opened his phone, reading the text he got. It was from Johanna.

Johanna: I think I got my feelings sorted out. I'm pretty sure I'm not mad at you now.

Clark smiled and replied back saying, Well that's a relief.

Johanna : What are you doing now?

Clark: Well i was on my computer until u texted me

Johanna: What were you doing on your computer?

Clark: Checking out social media and crap

Johanna: Cool. Did you see what Ember said on Twitter?

Clark: No

Johanna: Well, she said something about being single, and also said that she's single. I'm not sure if she's into girls though. The struggle is real, Clark.

Clark: I feel u Johanna

Johanna: Why don't you use like any grammar while texting?

Clark: Because i can. Why do u use grammar

Johanna: Because I'm normal.

Clark: Well all the teenage girls i know dont use any grammar while texting

Johanna: Well I'm glad that I can be different from others.

Clark smiled, now typing, And being different can result in being a good thing.

Johanna: I know that, thank you very much.

Clark: Your very welcome

Johanna: It's actually 'you're'. I'm going to bed now so I'll see you at school tomorrow.

Clark: See u tomorrow

Johanna: Bye.

Clark: Bye

-

Word Count: 245

Yay! There is now over 80 votes, 30 comments, and 200 reads! Thanks so much :) How are you guys liking it? Is my writing okay? I'm trying to make chapters a tiny bit longer, working on grammar, and trying to make more things happen. Next chapter will be out soon!