Jealousy

Dedicated to Jerlinong55

Jerlin POV
"What is this?" You took a letter that had been slipped in your book and you opened it.
"To Jerlin,ILY! Be mine?" You read the letter but decided to ignored it since you have a boyfriend.You folded the letter and put it back in the book.
"Jagiya~" Jungkook sat beside you and pulled you into a bear hug.
"Yahh...I can't breathe!"
"Ohh...mianei." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth and you pinched his cheeks.
"Ahh...appo~" Jungkook held your hands and tried to escape.
"Serve you right!" You flicked his forehead before ran out from the class.
"Yahh! Don't run!" Jungkook chased you and you ran into a store.But suddenly,you felt your wrist was being held and someone pulled you.He slammed you onto the wall and kissed you harshly.
You tried to escape but he kept kissing you until Jungkook saw you.The man parted his lips and smirked to you.
"Mark?!" You asked bluntly.He smirked and turned his head.Your eyes also turned to the left and what you saw just Jungkook angry face staring at both of you.
"Op-oppa!" You managed to call him after you froze seconds ago and he just ran away.
"Oppa,wait!" You chased after Jungkook and managed to catch his arm but he pulled it harshly.
"Oppa,I can explain." You said stutteredly.He smirked to you.
"Explain? Then explain how the kiss feel like to me.Explain it now!" He shouted in front of your face made you flinched.Tears stained your cheeks.
"Oppa.."
"Don't ever call me like that anymore.We break up." He said before walked away leaving you alone at the hallway.
You ran to the toilet and cried your lungs out.
Outside the toilet,there's someone watching both of you.
"Just wait,Jungkook.You won't ever get Jerlin." He smirked before walked away.

A few weeks later
"Yahh,let me go!" You shouted to the masked man.You had been kidnapped by someone for three days.And you don't know who.
"Let you go? Not that easy,jagi~" A man appeared in the dark room and you knew he smirked to you.
"Leave us!" The man ordered the masked one to leave.And now just you and the man in the room.
"Still can't recognise me?" asked the man.You groaned and he stepped closer made you scared.But you can't move because you had been tied onto an old wooden chair.Your long hair became messy and spread all over your face.
Your face was a bit pale because you didn't eat much.Who can eat if they are being kidnapped,right?!
"M-Mark?!"
"Nae,baby." He sat on your laps while his hands traveled your back.His eyes eyeing from top to bottom.
"What do you want? Let me go!" You shouted in front of his face.His lips crashed yours made you shocked.Tears formed in your eyes.You bit his lower lips made he hissed.
"You play harsh on me,huh?!" He said before stood up and clapped twice.The lamp turned on and you can see an electric chair in front of you.
Two masked men entered while dragging someone.Someone you know.
"Jungkook?!" You asked and he lifted his head.What you can see only his bruised face and his cut lips that was still bleeding.His jeans were torn on the knees and thighs.His shirt was stained with red crimson blood and you believed that it was his.
"What have you done to him?!" You asked as Jungkook was being tied on the electric chair.
"I'm not doing anything.But my friends,yes!" He said before turned on the electric chair.
"Arghhh!!" Jungkook screamed in pain as he been electrocuted.
"Let him go!" Tears fell on your cheeks.
"Okay!" Mark stopped and went to you.You saw Jungkook lifted his head and looked at you with his eyes were half open.
Mark cut your jacket with a pair of scissors and threw it somewhere in the room.He slowly unbuttoned your shirt and kissed your neck leaving hickeys.
"Stop it you f*cking badass!" Jungkook shouted.You struggled on the chair and finally Mark stopped.
"What did you say?"
"You hear me,right?!" Jungkook smirked before he been electrocuted again.
"Stop! Please stop!" You pleaded to Mark.He turned off the electric chair and stared intensely to you.
"Just tell me what you want.But please don't hurt him." You begged to Mark.
"Okay.All I want is you." He said while smirking to you.Your eyes widened in shock as he untied you and pushed you to the floor.Your back hit hard the cold floor.
"What do you want to do?" You asked in fear.

"F*ck you!" Mark pressed your shoulders to the hard floor made you hissed.He started to remove your clothes,leaving you in your lingerie.You cried for him to stop but he just smirked and kissed all your body parts.
"Stop! Don't hurt her!" Jungkook shouted at Mark.Mark turned his head to Jungkook and showing his evil smirk again.
"Oh..so do you want to be a hero now? Owh..pity you.." Mark laughed and slapped you.Your lips were bleeding to the cut cause by the slap.
"I won't let her go.But I promise you something.If you promised that you will stay away from her forever,I will not hurt her." He said while throwing your clothes to you.
You picked up your clothes and wore it while crying quietly.Mark went out from the room and locked it.
"Jerlin..." Jungkook called out your name with slow voice but you still cried.
"Come here please." He asked you nicely and you went closer to him.
"Sit here!" He asked you to sit on the floor near him.You sat and he slowly caressed your hair.You lifted your head and he wiped the tears on your cheeks.
"Mianei.I should believe you,Jerlin.And you would be like this.Jeongmal mianei." He caressed your cheeks as it were to fragile and may be broken anytime he missed the touch.
"Gwenchana.Jungkook-ah." You placed your head on his laps and he still caressing your messy hair.
"Can you untied this?" He showed his tied hands on the electric chair.You nodded and untied it.As soon as you untied his hands,he hurriedly hugged you.
"Will you be my girlfriend again?" He asked you.
"I will." You tighten the hug until both of you were distracted by someone.
"Get out now!" A man in police uniform ordered both of you to ran away and Jungkook hurriedly pulled you and ran out from the abandoned factory and as he saw his friends,he dragged you with him to them.
"Jungkook! Jerlin! Thank God you are safe!" said Jimin while hugging both of you.
"Jerlin!"
"Omma! Appa!" You ran to your parents and hugged them tightly.Jungkook went to your side and greeted your parents after he met his parents.
"Omma,appa.This is my namchin,Jungkook." You introduced Jungkook to them and he bowed to your parents.
"Thanks for saving my daughter,Jungkook." Your mom said while hugging your shoulders.
"No aunty.Actually,she save me." Jungkook said while looking into your eyes making you blushed.
"Jinjja?!"
"Nae,uncle.She save with her love eventhough I had hurted her,but she still forgive me and accept me as her boyfriend again." said Jungkook made you blushing harder.
Your parents just smiled at both of you as he hugged your waist.
"Uncle,aunty.I need your help." asked Jungkook.
"What is it?" asked your father while furrowing his eyebrows.
"Can you give me permission to marry your daughter,Jerlin?"
"Of course." said your parents.He hugged you and you buried your face on his chest.
"Jungkook."
" Nae,jagi?"
"Let's go to the hospital.You must be injured somewhere after being electrocuted a while ago." You said worrying his condition might be bad.
"Okay." Both of you went to the hospital in an ambulance and in the ambulance,he never let go of your hands.
"Jagi~"
"Hmm..."
"Come closer.I want to whisper something" You leaned closer to him and he whispered something into your ear.
"Saranghae." You just smiled and he kissed you passionately on your lips.You kissed him back and you can felt his smirk between the kiss.
"Gomawo for being my heart."He said in slow voice and you just smiled while staring into his eyes all the way to the hospital.