Autism Part 1

"Okay,omma.I agree." 27 years old you finally agreed with your mother to get married with her choice after so many arguments.

Anyway,you just broke up with Wonho and decided to follow your mother's advice.

"So,who is he?" You asked.

"You will meet him on your wedding day."

"But...omma!"

"It's my final decision and I don't want any objection from you." You groaned before went upstairs to your room.

You plopped yourself on the cosy king-sized bed before taking a pillow and hugged it.

"Who is he?" You whispered to yourself.

................................................................

THE WEDDING DAY

You looked at your reflection in the mirror with a frown plastered on your face.Deep in your heart,you started to regret your decision of marrying the stranger eventhough the man is the son of your mother's best friend.

As you heard your mother's voice ringing through the hallway,you forced yourself and put on a fake smile to make your mother happy.Your mother peeked her head through the small gap of the door,making a sign for everyone to go out so she can have a private talk with you.

She walked in before closing the door shut-leaving all the noises outside to become a complete silence.Her light blue maxi dress hanged loosely over her shoulders-showing her pale porcelain skin that you always admire and jealous at the same time.

She smiled warmly to you as her mother's instinct kicked in when she saw the look on your face.Her smile slowly faded away when she sat next to you-holding your ice cold hands into his warm yet motherly touch which instantly relieves away all your stress and worries.

"I know what are you thinking and I want to be honest with you.There's a secret about the man that you're gonna marry in a couple of minutes.He's actually...autism." Your lips fell apart from the words your mother just says.

"I'm sorry dear but can you do this for me?" You hear the sorrow in your mother's voice as you looked up at her and nodded.Somehow,you felt happy that you can make your mother smile so brightly that you eventually forget what would happens next.

..........................................................................................................

You were actually cannot stop thinking of your husband as you saw him for your first time.He's literally like an angel-maybe a broken one but still manage to make people head over heels for him.You laid on your back-waiting for Jungkook to come in.Yeah,his name is Jeon Jungkook and you think that name is kinda cute.

The door creaked open showing a cute face looking around your room before stepped in and stood awkwardly after he closed the door.

"C-can I come in?" The small voice echoed slowly in your spacious room making you chuckled before nodded.He slowly walked to you before sitting at the edge of the bed-nervousness clearly written all over his face.You crawled to him before patting his shoulders and as he turned his head towards you,you can clearly see a little pout on his face which make you internally fangirling over his cuteness.

"Why are you pouting? You don't like me? Am I not pretty?" He shook his head aggressively before stopping as you cupped his cheeks with both of your hands.Blush creeped out to his face as he flashed a bunny smile for you and once again you remind yourself to not squeeze the life out of him.

"I like you a lot.Very lot and you're so pwetty like angel." You gasped at his words before smiling from ear to ear.

"I like you too.Very lot and you're so cute." You said as you pinched his cheeks and he giggled cutely making you can't control yourself anymore and tackled him on the bed before hugging him like a huge teddy bear.

"How can you be this cute,Kookie?"

"Kookie?" He tilted his head in confusion with a small pout on his lips.

"Yeah Kookie.Why? You don't like it when I call you that?"

"No! I like it a lot!" He giggled again making you awed at his cuteness.You hugged close to you before patting his soft,brown hair.

"Go to sleep.You must be tired." He nodded before hugging your waist and hid his face at the crook of your neck.You let out a small gasp at his unexpected action but you still return his hug before both of you drove to dreamland.

...............................................................................................

The next morning,you woke up to a cute snores coming from your right side.As you turned towards your husband,you noticed that he scrunched his nose while sleeping while his mouth gaping a little-showing his infamous bunny teeth.You giggled quietly before crawling out of bed and went for a refreshing shower before went down to the kitchen and make some breakfast.

After finish making breakfast,you went upstairs to wake Jungkook up but your steps was stopped as you see he struggling to put on his sweatpants.

"You okay?" He turned to you with tears brimmed in his eyes and lips jutting forward forming an adorable pout.He shook his head cutely before walked over to you.Fortunately,he has his boxer on so you don't have too feel too awkward.You took his sweatpants and wore it to him before taking his hand and brought him to the dining room for breakfast.

You served the pancakes with syrup on top of it to him and watching him feeding himself while moaning quietly-silently praise leaving his mouth as you smiled at his cuteness.You also started to eat as you see that he enjoyed your cooking.

After finishing his meal,Jungkook went to the sink and washed his dishes.You just let him be as it is his regular routine that you impossibly change(said your mother-in-law).You soon joining him without any words as he smiled to see you washing your dishes before he held your hands and lead you to the couch in the living room.

He took the newspaper on the table and read it-being to focus that he didn't notice you record him.He sighed quietly and putting down the newspaper-mumbling incoherently about something but you just laughed it off.

"W-why do y-you l-laugh?" asked Jungkook confused.

"Nothing.You just so cute." You ran your fingers through his soft,brown locks before kissing his temple.

"Would you like to play Jenga with me?"