Our Lazy Day

To AlexxGrier15

Aixa POV
     "Oppa,ireona! It's morning already." I poked his cute cheeks with my fingers but he doesn't give me any reaction.
     "Oppa..."
     "5 minutes jagi,please.." He covered his head with the comforter before drove off to sleep again.
     "Aish..jinjja!" I pouted before an idea popped out from my head.I smirked before walked away.
     "Oppa,you better wake up or..."
     SPLASH!!
     "Jagi!!" He sat and pouted.His wet body make me laughed.
     "Jinjja?! You just laugh at me?!" He said and stood up.He walked to me and hugged my waist.
     "Now,go to bath!"
     "But..."
     "No but or no breakfast,oppa!" I said sternly.He pouted again then smirked.
     "Take a bath with me?" He said bluntly.
     "No break..."
     "Arra!" He stomped to the bathroom with towel on his shoulders.I just laughed seeing his childish side.
     I tidied up the bed and waited for him.He walked out from the shower with only a towel in his body.I widened my eyes and screamed.
     "Yah,wear your clothes!" I said while closing my eyes tightly.He smirked and walked to me.
     His cold hands holding my chin and lifted it to face him.
     "Open your eyes!" He ordered but I shook my head.
     "Open or..."
     "Fine!" I felt scared with his threat and opened my eyes.'Oh my God! His body is damn hot!'
     "Enjoying the view,jagi?" He smirked.I lowered my head from staring into his beautiful eyes.My face became redder as he pulled me into a hug.
     "I love your shy face.It's cute." He kissed my forehead and smiled.I bit my lips.
     "Don't bite your lips.You gonna hurt yourself." He put his index finger on my lips and I just smiled.I like his caring side.
     "So,what's our breakfast today?" He asked and walked to the wardrobe.I sat back on the sofa and turned on the television.
     "Pancakes!"
     "Jinjja?!" He looked at me in excitement.I nodded.He quickly wore his clothes and ran to me.He pulled my wrist and both of us ran together to the kitchen.I just laughed as he took his pancakes and ate it.
     "Eat slowly,oppa." He smiled.
     "I'm hungry.And your cooking is too good.I love it!" I smiled and ate mine.We ate peacefully until the doorbell rang.He sighed and walked to the door.I can heard he mumbled into something but I just can't understand what is it.
     "Jagi!" shouted Jungkook made me shocked.I hurriedly ran to him at the front door.
     "Waeyo,oppa?!" I was panic when I heard his scream.
     " Look at this!" He showed me a box with a puppy in it.I was blank for awhile until he blowed my face.
     "Spacing out again?" I gave him a death glare before holding the puppy.
     "Kyeopta!"
     "You want to keep it?" asked Jungkook.I looked at the puppy again.
     "If you let me to keep it,I will." I said.He smiled his bunny teeth and kissed my cheeks.
    "Then,keep it!" I looked at him disbelief.
     "Jinjja,oppa?!" He nodded and I hugged him.
     "Gomawo!"
     Both of us finished our breakfast before playing with the puppy.
     "What should we call it?" I asked him.
     "Hmm...how about Kookie?"
     "Kookie?" I asked.He just nodded.
     "Well,it can accompany you when I'm busy so you won't miss me!" He pinched my nose and I laughed.
     "Okay then!" The puppy jumped from my laps and laid on the floor.Maybe it want to sleep.
     I rested my head on Jungkook's chest and he kissed my forehead before playing with my hair.
     "Jagi?"
     "Hmm." I looked at him and he playfully kissing me.
     "I'm hungry!" He pouted to me.I gasped.
     "But we just eat breakfast?!"
     "But..." He lowered his head and I can clearly see his cute pout.I sighed and smiled.
     "Fine.What do you want?" I asked him and he looked at me excitedly like I'm a food.
     "Hmm...kimchi!" He hopped off from the couch and I followed him to the kitchen.
     "Since I want to eat,let me help you." He said.
    "Okay then.But be careful!" I warned him.He laughed.
     "I'm not a kid anymore,jagi." He patted my head before taking the knife and started to cut the vegetables.I lifted my shoulders and continued my works.Suddenly...
     "Ahh!" His scream made me shocked.
    "Oppa,gwenchanayo?" I approached him and stood beside him.
     "I cut my fingers!"
     "Bo?!" I took his hands and washed his fingers from blood.He hissed in pain and I hurriedly took the first aid kit on the kitchen.He followed me to the living room and I put a bandage on his wound.
     "That's why I say that you need to be careful.Now look!" He smiled and kissed my lips suddenly.
     "Arra,jagi.Gomawo!" I just smiled.Seriously,I can't even mad at him.He always know the ways to melt my heart.
     "I think we should call for a pizza,okay?!" I just smiled and nodded.He called for a pizza delivery and we sat and the living room.I was cuddling with him when he suddenly asked me.
     "Jagi,marry me?" I looked at him in shock.He laughed before kissing my lips again.
     "I mean it."
     "You proposing me?" I asked and he nodded.
     "I'm sorry that it wasn't romantic but...I want to spend my life with you and our future kids.That's all my dream." Tears pooled in my eyes.
     "Aigoo...uljima~So....yes or no?" He looked at me in the eyes and I smiled.
     "Of course yes is my answer,oppa!" He lifted me and we spun in the air.We laughed until the puppy woke up.He barked made us stopped.I just laughed at him and he smiled.
     "Promise me that you won't leave me." He shoved his last finger to me and I also doing the same.
     "I can't wait to tell our parents about this.We will married and I can have kids with you!" He jumped up and down before lifted me in the air once again.
     His face was closed to me and he gently planted a feathery kiss on my plump lips.We enjoyed the moment until the doorbell rang.
     "Pizza!" He put me on the ground and ran to the door to get his pizza.He thanked the pizza guy before approached me with two boxes of pizza.
     "That was too many.We can't finish it!" I said.He smiled and lifted his left eyebrow.
     "I invited my hyungs too.You don't mad,right?!" He hugged my waist closer to him and I put my hands on his chest.
     "Of course not,oppa."
     "Saranghae,Aixa." He kissed my forehead.I smiled to him.
     "Nado,oppa!" He hugged me and I can heard his calming heartbeats that was like a music to me.It was the happiest lazy day to me,of course!