Mr.Stalker

You sat on your seat when a group of girls came and stood in front of you.

"Y/n,I warn you to stay away from my boyfriend.You know that he's mine,right?!" said Seolhyun.

You just ignored them completely and continued reading the novel in your hands.

"Yah,I'm speaking to you.Don't you hear me?" said Seolhyun.You just stared at her,thinking deeply before replying her.

"I'm sorry Seolhyun but Zico isn't my type.I want to read my novel peacefully so can you leave me alone?" you said-earning a death glare from the queenka.

Jungkook just stared at them quietly from his seat.He hissed angrily before slammed his book-earning attention from the whole class.

"Seolhyun-shi,can you just please leave her alone? It's Zico's fault for harrassing her." said Jungkook.

"Owh,Jeon Jungkook.Y/n's hero." mocked Chanmi.Choa just smirked.

"Tch,you better stop before you're fucking crying.I warn you." said Jungkook before took your hand and brought you to the rooftop.

"Thanks." said y/n.Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"Is it true?" Jungkook wriggled his fingers in nervousness as he never spoke to you.

"What?" said you coldly.

"About Zico." You shook your head.

"I barely speak with him and never start a conversation with him." Jungkook just nodded.

"Let's go.I think class has start." You walked first and he followed you from behind and secretly taking a picture of you as you looked at the windows along the hallway.

He smiled alone before keeping his phone in the pocket.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Hey,you are home!" said Yoongi excitedly.

"No,I'm in the space." You said sarcastically to your eldest brother and Yoongi just gave you a gummy smile.

"Kajja,I prepare lunch for you already." Yoongi pulled you to the dining room and made you sat down.

You just watched your brother sat in front of you and served you a bowl of kimchi jiggae with rice.

You thanked him before both of you ate silently.

"Hey I wanna ask something." You just nodded.

"Who's the guy that has been following you?" You furrowed your eyebrows as a respond to your brother.

"Following me?" Yoongi just nodded with his full mouth.

"I don't know and I don't even notice." Yoongi put his chopsticks and frowned.

"You need to be more careful.I'm afraid that someone tries to harm you." You hummed as a 'yes'.

Yoongi smiled a little before patting your head.

You just sneered as you felt your brother's affection towards you because Yoongi is a type to show his love with actions,not words.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook wore his  black hoodie before taking his phone and put it in his pocket.He walked out from the house before went to your house.

He rang the doorbell before biting his lower lips-looking very cute with his round eyes and black outfits that suits his fair skin.

You sighed quite loud until Yoongi laughed at you and he got a slap with a small pillow on the sofa.

"What do you..."