Silent Is Better Part 1

Jungkook POV
"Omma,I want to go out for awhile.I wanna do my homeworks at the cafe downstreet." said Jungkook.
"Okay,but don't be late for dinner,arraseo?" said Mrs Jeon.
"Nae omma.Jaljayo!" Jungkook took his bag before dashed from his house.
He entered the cafe and it was packed with people.'Aigoo...ottokhae?!'
His eyes wandered around until he saw an empty seat at a corner with a girl.
"Maybe I can sit there?" He slowly walked passed people until he arrived at your table.
"Excuse me.May I have a seat here?" You lifted your head and saw a handsome boy in front of you.You just nodded before smiled slightly to him.
"Gomawo." He smiled his bunny teeth to you.You sipped your drinks before focusing on your homeworks again.
"Ermm...I'm Jungkook.Jeon Jungkook.Yours?" He asked politely.You took a piece of paper and wrote your name on it.
"Owh...Song y/n.Such a beautiful name." He praised you made you slightly blushed.You just smiled to him.
"Ermm..I'm from Seoul Highschool.You?" He asked again.You wrote on the paper again and showed him.
"Kirin Highschool." He said it before stared at you.
"Why you didn't talk to me? You...don't like me?" He asked carefully,afraid that he will hurted your feelings.You hurriedly shook your head.
You wrote again on the paper and he just watched you.
'I'm not normal like you.I can't talk.'
"Owh...Mianei for being rude."
'Gwenchana.' You just smiled before continued writing for your homework.
Suddenly,he put a memo on my book.
"That's my number.Can we befriends?" asked Jungkook.You wrote again.
'You don't mind to have a friend like me?'
He shook his head.
"I want to know you." He said and you can feel that he is sincere.You just smiled and nodded.
"So,can I have your number?" He asked shyly.You wrote your number on a memo before gave him.He just smiled his bunny teeth.
"Thanks!" He said.You just nodded.

Skip
"Omma,may I ask something?" asked Jungkook.
"Sure,what is it?" Mrs Jeon sat beside her son on the couch.
"Well,to be honest,I like someone." said Jungkook.
"Jinjja?! Who is she? Do I know her?" asked Mrs Jeon.Jungkook shook his head.
"Song y/n.She's from Kirin Highschool.But,she's special." said Jungkook.
"What do you mean?" asked Mrs Jeon.
"She...she can't talk." Mrs Jeon being silent.Jungkook looked at his mother.But then,Mrs Jeon smiled.
"I don't care if she can't talk.As long as my son happy,I will be happy too." said Mrs Jeon.
Jungkook smiled widely hearing his mother.He hugged Mrs Jeon tightly and said 'thanks' many times.Mrs Jeon just smiled before caressing his son's hair.

Y/N POV
You walked to school early like usual until a motorcycle stopped you.You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you know who is riding it.

"Y/n,chakkaman.I want to say something." said Jun.You stopped and glared at him,wanting him to hurry.

He took something from his bag and gave it to you.

'Chocolate?'

"I know it's weird since I'm always bullying you,but there's a good reason to explain." said Jun.

He took your hands and put the chocolate box on it.

"Saranghae,y/n-shi." Your head lifted automatically but suddenly a pair of hands pulled you.

"She's mine so please stay away from her!" said Jungkook sternly.You had a goosebumps since he held your waist tightly to his body.

"Bo? Is it real,y/n?" You gulped,didn't even knew how to answer Jun.

Jungkook lowered his head to your ears and whispered.

You sighed before standing in front of Jun and putting back his gift on his hands.

You just nodded to him before walked back to Jungkook that already waiting for you.

"This can't be true!" said Jun as he watched both of you walked together while holding hands.

"Y/n-shi,I'm sorry for what I have done just now." You just smiled before nodded.

"But,I really need to tell this." He stopped abruptly and faced you.

"I really mean what I say just now." Your eyes widened in disbelief.

"Be mine?" asked Jungkook again.This time,his hands held your shoulders firmly.

"I don't care if you're mute,because my heart already chose you." Your eyes stared into his,searching for sincerity and love that he said.

You nodded slowly before your body already lifted from the ground as he hugged you.

"Owh,one more thing! I'm a Kirin Highschool's student now." Jungkook beamed as he said that to you.You just smiled before he kissed your lips.

"You're so beautiful.No wonder that guy also wants you." You had blushed hearing his praise and walked faster to school.

"Jagiya,wait for me!" He ran to your side and held your hands,walking together to school.