Chapter 5

1 year later

1 year later

I am 17, Farlan 21, and Levi 23. Levi and I have gotten no where this last year. We always get interrupted, he hasn't even seen what I look like underneath my clothes. Today was the day Levi and Farlan finally teach me how to use the ODMGear, I can hardly wait, it's gonna be so much fun. Levi and Farlan get theirs on, Levi was the first one done so he put mine on for me. Once he got to the belts on my hips, his hands seemed to linger, we stared into each other's eyes for a while until Farlan caught our attention.

"You guys done yet?" He seemed to be smirking.

Levi snapped out of it and did my last belt.

"Yea."

"Okay, (y,n) watch Levi."

Levi pressed two triggers and wires came out of the gear.

"There are two triggers on each holster. Make sure you have a place to put your wires then pull the triggers. After you pull the triggers let out some gas and you'll be free to go."

"Okay I think I got it."

Levi landed beside me.

"We will stay by you the whole time, okay?"

"Okay, thanks Farlan."

"No problem just be careful."

"I will, now let's do this."

I pulled the triggers and I was off, I am surprised I could keep my balance with how fast I was going. The boys were beside me in a flash.

"Wahoo!!!"

I was gaining speed quickly, till I heard a gunshot.

"Damn I missed."

I heard another shot and soon I was plummeting to the ground. I reached the ground, skidding, rolling, and getting scratches everywhere. I hit a building, braking my arm. After the fall I was pretty banged up. I had a broken arm, a broken leg, bloody nose, and a few pieces of rock and glass in my neck. I screamed in pain.

"Aaahhhh, it-it hurts!!!"

"(Y,N)!!!!!!" I heard Levi's voice.

"L-Levi!?!?! H-help it hurts!!"

He came to my side. "It's okay (y,n), Farlan went to find the guys that did this, your gonna be okay!!"

"Levi..."

Even at a time like this, I still wanted to feel his lips on mine. That is something I crave when in pain. I love Levi. I reached my non broken arm and caressed his cheek. He put his hand over mine and slowly leaned forward, soon planting his lips on mine. The kiss was filled with sorrow, hope, worry, and love. I pulled away and grit my teeth. Soon Farlan came back with bruise on his cheek.

"Levi take her home and take care of her injuries, they have friends."

"You better come back in one piece Farlan."

He smiled. "I will."

Levi picked me up and flew back to the house. As we got their he layed me on the couch and went to get the first aid kit. He came back and rolled up my pant leg and shirt sleeve, he bandaged my broken arm and leg. Then he whiped my nose of all the blood.

"(Y,n), can I take your shirt off? I need to clean your cuts."

I nodded. He unbuttoned my shirt and started to clean my wounds. He got to a rarely Large gash, making me whimper.

"Sorry."

He kept cleaning me, when he got to my neck I was a whimpering mess, as he took out shards of rock. My neck started to bleed the more shards he pulled out. Once done he bandaged my neck. I started to cry I felt better but the pain was still unbearable. I held Levi's hand, as he rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize its not your fault it's those damned bandits faults." He growled.

"I made you worry. I don't want you guys to have to worry about me. It makes me feel like I'm a burden. I don't want the people I love the most in this world to think that I'm a burden."

"We don't think your a burden. We love you (y,n), I love you."

I was shocked. Levi actually loves me. A tear streaked down my face as I grabbed the back of Levi's neck, and kissed him. This is all I have ever wanted. We pulled apart.

"I love you too, Levi." I smiled and kissed him again.

Maybe just maybe we could stay like this forever.