ONE

Thalia's p.o.v

"Thalia?"mom

"Honey?get up now"mom

*open door and throw a towel*

"WTH???Don't you dare?"i said

"Aeryn?mom said get up now"Isla says

"Fine im up okay?your always throwing your towel to me,your so freakin bully"i said and get up.

"throwing some towel?is that bully?"she said.

"Don't talk to me"i said and throw back the towel to her.

"look,im sorry?"she apologize.

"stop doing that"i said and pony my hair into a bun and wear my nerdy glass.

"Im sorry sis"she apologize again and enter my room.

"Ewww gross just get out"i said,push her out and lock the door and laugh."Hahaha take your shower,isla hahaha"i said and burst out laughing.

"You're so bossy aeryn"she murmured."Mom??!aeryn is so bossy"she yell and i heard her march away.and i heard mom yell back.

"i know sweetie just let you slide that take your shower honey"mom yell back.

i laugh inside my room and open my door and put out  my head and saw her infront of her door with her arms crossed.

"I won again,you lose.hahaha"i said and stick out my tongue.

she stick her tongue out to me and i enter my room again.This girl is so cute.

oh i forgot something.So hello!im Aeryn Thalia Andersen (my name pronounce by AIR-WREN)im 15 yrs of old half filipina and half american my mom is a fililina while my dad is a american but sadly he left us i mean he died when im in 6 yrs old but of course i know he's in good now.I have my Not-That-Short-Hair and i wear nerdy glasses cause....I'm hiding this almost blue green eyes that boys makes...nevermind.I know you guys are asking who's 'Isla'(pronounced by EYE-LA)well she's my sister she's...7 yrs.old and she's my bestfriend yet we're enemies...sometimes and you heard awhile ago yea she's always throwing towel on me and she's rude,crazy she's very playful and like she just sooooo she's really..cute.yea i can't admit it she's so fr...

"Aeryn?"i heard isla's little voice and the door open."You done?"she ask smiling.

"Yep"i said and turn my hair into a messy
bun and wear back my nerdy glass.

"Come on,now"she said and get out my room.I follow her and saw her waiting infront of the door.tapping her left foot she raised her two eyebrows cause to wide her eyes i gave her a confused look then she tilt her head and look at me up and down.I just rolled my eyes she always doing this,she always criticize my figures.She gesture me to go around so?i did.

"What?"i said raising my left eyebrow.

"You're so."she pause.

"I know"i said and walk towards the stairs.

"Why don't you try to take your glass off?"she said in a feet away i stop in her sudden question.

Take my glass off.

The last time i take this glassoff when im in grade 8 it was an accident when a boy bump on me cause to fall my glasses and when he looked at me he didn't stop following me in my accounts,in school he always sent me gifts.

A really bad idea,Isla.

"Come on"i said  and continue to walk the stairs i heard her follow me and we did it downstairs.

"Why you guys took so long?"mom ask.

"Aeryn took so long"isla said and grab her bag.

i widen my eye.i just rolled my eyes on her..

"Mom?!aeryn rolled her eyes on me"Isla said pulling mom shirt.

mom gave me a look.I walk towards to isla and gave her a kiss in a forehead.

"I know you love me"Isla whisper as we go out in our house.

We hop in the car im in the back seat while isla is sitting beside mom.The car engine start and mom start hittin the road.

"Mom?where are we going?"i ask.

"enroll the two of you in school"mom says.

"Really?"isla react happily.

"school"i murmured.

"i want school"isla said.

"School is boring,isla"i murmured.

"Thalia"mom said looking at the mirror.

I just wide my eyes.

"No i mean school is really great"i said and chuckles.

"Yea,Im sure i will have a lot of new friends in my school"isla cheered.

"Well lucky you"i whispered to myself and look out the window.

*skips car drives,cause the author was to lazy to write thisxD*

We are done enrolling isla and went to my 'NEW HELL SCHOOL'We're now on a line of my Uniform for p.e.and i feel a call of nature so i need a restroom.

"Mom,nature is callin me"i said and shake.

"look for a restroom,we'll wait you here.okay?"mom said.

"okay"i say and walk away.

I look for the restroom and luckily found it easy.So i enter and do my work.

*skips pee.xD*

Im now done washing my hand and put some sanitizer.I walk out of the restroom and start to walk back,while im walking i feel my phone starts to vibrate inside of my bag so,I try to find it..

*Bumps*

im trying to find it when someone bumps on me.

"im sorry"i said without looking on whose the person

-no response-

"Im really so--"i said and finally found my phone so i turn my head up and cut my sentence.

I am talking to the air,i look around and saw a guy walking away from me.I think he's the one i bump on.

"Hey??im sorry"i shout on him.

-No response-

"Look,im really sorry okay?didn't mean it"i said and answer the phone call.

-on the phone-

"im walking back"..

......

"Okay just a minute,mom"

......

"bye"

-hung up-

i continue walk and suddenly reach mom.

"Done?"i ask.

"Yep,just try this on the house"mom said and hand me the paper bag.

"Okay"i said and grab it to mom's hand.

Then we walk where the car parks and start hit the road.and i start thinking random things.Well,that guy really annoys me he's no respect.*roll eyes*

----------------------
Hi babes:***im back:)hope you guys will love my new story:)Votes and comments please i love you all:***

-Dain♡