TWO

author quicknote:)
guys just to inform you that kenneth is also 15 on this story:)okay that's all bye:)
------------------
Thalia's p.o.v

So this is the day,FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL is so annnnnnnnnoooooooyyyyyyiiinngg ugh-_-.Mom driving us to school now.

"Okay,So sweetie you ready?"mom ask me.

"yea"i said and open the car door.

"So?gonna catch you later?"mom ask me.

"Nope"i said popping the'p'"Can handle myself"i said and smiles.

"okay,take care sweetie"mom said and drove away.

I let out a heavy sigh and enter the school ground i walk through the office and get my schedule.

"First subject,Physics"i read aloud and walk out the office and start to find my room.

B-23.

B-23.

B-2..

"Gotcha"i said and enter the class.

I stop on my track because of those guys messing around at the back.I just slowly enter the room and sat infront beside of the windows.then heard a guy at the back.

Guy:Hey the girl infront in a white shirt.

I look on my shirt and FUDGE i have a white shirt.

Guy:hey nerdy.

He said walking slowly towards on my back.

Try to come near me and i will not change my mind to punch you..even if im NEW here.

Guy:Babe?

"what do you want?"i said not facing him.

Guy:want a kiss from you sweetie.

"Don't you ever come near me or else.."i cut my sentence and trying to calm my self.

Guy:or else??

he said whispering on my ear.

okay that's it,my hand is roll now and ready to punch him.

"Or else you will get what you want but from me"A mysterious guy or let's say the guy that just enter the room in a lewser hoodie sweater.

I raised up my head and look at him that still looking on the guy.

"What do you think?You still want it?"The boy in a 'lewser' continue.

Then the guy walk back.Then the guy in a 'lewser'walk away and sit in the opposite direction of mine but we're in the same row.As i sit the girl beside me talks.

Girl:Don't mind the guys at the back.They are just messing with the new girls.

"Who is the guy,the guy who mess on me?"i ask her.secretly looking on that douchebag.

Girl:o?him?That's their leader,Tom.The most pervert on their group,just don't mind them.

The girl said and roll her eyes at the back.

Girl:oh btw,im terra.

She said and strech out her arms

"Oh uhm.uh im Thalia"i said and grab her hand we both shaked.

-Open door-

prof:okay so?goodmorning class.I will be your class adviser and..

blah...

blahh...

whatever prof.i don't want to listen my day is ruined now.*roll eyes*

As the hours goes by the bell suddenly rang and it's time for snacks.So,we both get out of the room and start walking through the cafe.

"So?your just new here?"terra ask.

"Yea,and im lite..."she cut me off

"You're adjusting.i know that"she said and laugh.

i don't get it.so i just awkwardly laugh with her.

We ate our snacks and when we finish we started walking again.We are in a silence and that's kinda weird.I saw an almost empty can of softdrinks so i kick it....

"Omygod"terra said almost a whisper and looking in a straight direction of us.

"What?"i said looking on her face.

Her eyes widened so?i look on the direction where her eyes glued...

"OMYGOD!"that's the only word i say.

The..can that i kick land on..Someone.

"F*ck"i said in a whisper,i look down and i heard footstep towards on me

im so idiot.

Fuck.

omy god.

trouble,trouble,trouble,trouble.

I saw a pair of shoes standing infront of me.i gulp.And i slowly look to him biting my bottom lip.I close  my eyes and.

"Sorry"i said and try to wipe away the dirt on his polo that i cause.

the crowd start,gossiping and talking random stuffs.

Girl 1:She's dead.

Girl 2:suspended.

I look back down again and stared on the floor.Ground please eat me now.

"who is he?"i whisper on terra that also looking down.

"He's the son of the principal"terra whispered back.

"F*ck"i said and close my eyes.

"Im really sorry"i said and raise my head.

"I will do anything just don't suspend me,please"i said and close my eyes.

"Anything huh?"he said while taking off his polo and handed it to her one boy ina 'lewser'sweater.He's wearing a plain v-neck shirt inside

I widened my eyes on the guy in a 'lewser' sweater.And back the guy.

"Anything"i said and look down.

He step beside me and whisper.

"In the court,5 pm sharp,Don't try to escape"he said and walk away.

his words makes me look straight and the strings of his voice enter my whole body.When he walk away i let out a heavy sigh.

"What the heck i did?"i said in a whisper.

-------------------
Hey guys:')chapt. two:)next chapter revealing of those mysterious people.:)))
Votes,comments,i really love reading all of them.:)

-Dain♡
im the queen of typo's haha✌✌