NINE

thalia's p.o.v

Walking down the hallway is pretty sick cause it's already getting dark and jerky left me all the way.Im on the school ground when i remember our project,im really exhausted and i really need a rest suddenly realizes that it's friday and the project will submitted in monday so since it's friday i decided to walk through the library and search a book that can help me.

It took me a minutes to reach our school library.I enter and walk towards the librarian.

"Hi"all i said as a greet to her since she's not that old i think she's around 30.

"O yea?"she ask.

"Can i ask for a physics book?Here do you guys have this books?"i ask as i handed her the paper.

"O we have this all,This two you can see this in the 3 shelf in the right,this one is a old one we have this in last room since it's really old we need to keep it cause the pages is too sensitive"she instructed.

"oh right thanks"i said as i grab the paper."uhm can i ask  which room again?"i ask.

She stood up and point the last room.

"that room"she said.

"thank you"i said and start to walk away when i heard her talks

"Don't took so long,You just now have 15 min.and it's already 7"she said not even look at me

"okay"i said and continue.

I walk through the shelves and when i reach the shelf that the librarian instructed i start searching for it.

"Got it"i said as i saw the two books beside each other i quickly grab it and walk towards the room.

Before i enter i look to my wrist watch to check the time.

it says "6:52"

i need to hurry,i twist the knob and search for the switch of the light i turn it on and walk through the shelves.I start looking for that book.

"where are you?"i murmured as looking for it.

*thuds*

i quickly turn my gaze elsewhere.

"Whose that?"i ask and my voice echoed through the empty room.

I washed my though and continue finding it.It took me a minutes until i saw the actual book.

"Found it"i cheered and quickly gently pull it out when suddenly the light flickered off.

"Wtf"i muttered as i quickly search for my phone.I unlocked it and turn my flashlight on and check the time

'7:05'

*thuds*

"omygod"i said and run through the door.

i start panicking and my flashlight suddenly turn off and my phone shut down.

"Not now please"i murmured while trying to turn on my phone again.

*thuds*

"ahhhhhh"i yell."There's a person here please open the door"i yell and all i could hear is my voice that echoed.

"Open this up,im still he---"i yell once again and cut of by a thud that meters away from me.

I lean on the door and slide down and pray loud as i hugged my knees closer to me.

"Our father,in heaven holy be your name your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...."I continue from praying hoping for the thuds to stop.

Ever since im kid im not even scared to ghost,I believe that ghost is not real but this time i promise im really belive now.

I inserted those thoughts in praying.When i heard a set of footsteps cause me to flinched every sec.

"Im not ever gonna out of your sight,how many time you will p--"I cut the ghost by slamming the heavy book in it's head.

"ahhhhh"as i slam the book.

"Awww"The ghost yell in pain.

The moon showed up cause to lighten the whole place and the familiar figure of this ghost showed.

Kenneth p.o.v

"As im trying to find the book,Im really tired finding that book so everytime i grab the wrong books im throwing them beside that causes a loud thuds that you heard,and im sorry if i didn't answer cause im with my headphone and i can't hear you"I said to her as my explanation.

while she's holding her bottle cooler on the top of my head.

"You jerk really scared me"She said and punch my arm.

"Aww"i said and cover it.

"Im sorry"she said as she rubs it with her hand.

we fell in silence until she brokes it.

"Why are you here?"she ask as she trying to lean in the door.

"Im finding the book that we needed"I answered.

i guess she nods.

"If they leave that aircon open i can sleep here"she protest.

I grin at how odd she sound.

"I know your grinning didn't you?"she ask.

"How'd you know?"i ask not even denying.

"i just feel it"she said.

Another silence fell upon us.then she stood up and pull a chair and sat on it resting her tired head onto it.I just watch her finding her comfy position and gave up.

"this is...omygod"She said in annoy way.
(stealin my line aeryn?xD)

I grin once  again and tap the space beside me.She gave me an odd look.

"Sit beside me"I instructed as she continue on her odd face.

She gave up and walk towards me and sat beside.I take off my jacket and make it as a matress.

"lay down on it"i said and she had nothing to do but grant it.

She lay down and rest her tired body until she speaks.

"You can rest too if you want"she offered and i lay beside her with an opposite direction.

After a minute a smooth snore escape her lips and i couldn't help but to smile at how adorable she was.

"Your still the aeryn i met before,you didn't change your still adorable the way you are"I murmured as remembering the things in the past.

How i wish that i didn't leave her before,I wish that she didn't forget me.I wish you still remeber me,I wish.

--------------
Logging off,dain♡