SIX

Thalia's p.o.v

"Kenneth?"I said.

"What are you doing here?"i ask.

"I came here for you,idiot"He said and enter my house.

"Don't you dare?bastard"i said and roll my eyes.

"Hey get out"i said while trying to catch him.

He lay on the couch and i stand infront of him with my hand both holding my hips and raised eyebrows.

"What?"he ask.

"I said get out"i said while pointing the door.

He then just look at me and push me beside.Then he grab the remote and open the t.v.I Grab the pillow and start pillow fighting him.

"Awww...stop"He said while covering her face with his arms.

"Get outttt"I almost yell at him and not even stop.

"Fine..fine"he said with his arms up,surrender.

I stop and then he pull me and pin me down to the couch he lean on me close.

"You'll regret what you did"he said in a whisper.

"Stop"I said while trying to lose on his tight grip.

Leaning...

Leaning.

"Aeryn?"Mom yell behind the front door.

"Omygod im so dead"i quickly whisper in nervousness.He quickly get up.

"Fvck"he murmured.

I quickly pushed him up the stairs i mouthed him to go and enter my room then he did it.Im in the second step in our stair when the door creek open.I quickly sat down at the stair

"Im hom-"Mom cut her sentence and look at me questionally

"Hi mom"i greet her with my nervous smile.

"What are you doing?"Mom ask.

"Uhm..Ah..J..d".Im thinking for the right words to say when mom talks.

"Oh you're doing another musical.ly right?anak?"She ask.

"Oh yes mom im just trying another musical.ly"i said and smile.

"Okay"mom said and walk to the kitchen counter

that was close.whoa.

"Mom im going to my room"i said in yell for her to hear.
"Okay honey,i'll just call you if the lunch as ready"mom yell back.
"Okay"i shout and start jogging upstairs.

I headed in my room and twist the knob.I enter my room and close the door,i minimize my voice while calling his name.

"Kenneth?"i almost whisper.
"Kenneth?"He mimicked my action and also my voice.

I narrow my eyes on him that now closing my bathroom door.I march toward him and start pushing him.

"Get out now"I said while pushing him.
"Where?"he ask

I quickly stop and realize that mom is already home and i know there's no luck to escape,i just leave him and sat at the edge of my bed and he did too.

"Are you mimicking me again?"i said and look at him.
"Nope"he said popping the'p' and look at me as well

We both fell in silence and that feel awkward.

"Thalia?"Mom yell downstairs that cut our silence.

We look at each other with wide eyes.

"Yea?"I yell back still on each others eyes.

I quickly ran down and assure that mom will not enter my room.

"Yes mom?"i nervously ask.

"i will get your dirty clothes in your room for laundry"she said and past by me.

"NO!"i shortly shout.

she looked at me and gave me a armcrossed.

"Your tone,young lady"she said being too serious she continue walking towards my room and i follow behind her hoping that kenneth will hide,my hands is sweating because of nervousness is getting the best of me now.

"Mom please no"i please and finally reach my door.

"Why are you too nervous?i will just enter your room."Mom said and finally twist the knob.

"Nooo"i scream like im watching a horror movie,I quickly close my eyes and covered it with my hands.

I heard the door swung open and hear mom enter my room i slowly remove my left hand and slowly open my left eye,and saw my room empty,i mean no kenneth Wait where is he?.I scan my room and saw a hand under my bed i know it's him so i quickly ran to it and step on it.

"Aww"his voice echoed through the quiet atmosphere.

Mom looked at me  so i hold my index finger and look at her.

"i accidentally bit my finger"i said nervously.

Mom grab my dirty clothes and start walking through my door.

"I'll leave you"mom said.
"Okay thanks ma"i said and smile she smile back when she left i close the door and locked it.

Kenneth p.o.v

When i heard the door closes i saw her walk towards me she bend down and offered her hands i grab it and she pull me out and when we did it out sge loses her grip on my hand and start pushing me again.

"What?"i ask her.
"Find your way out"she said still pushing me.

i grab one of her pillow to cover my face but then she tug it and we start doing tug-of-war.

A minutes pass by,we feel the tiredness of our body she lose her grip on the pillow and hopped on her bed so i did too.

We both lay on her fluppy bed taking our heavy breaths,trying to catch our breaths and trying to calm ourselves.When we both calm.

"If you let me stay here,until dark i can make my own way out"i said and i feel she looked at me

"Okay"she quickly answer.

We both fell in silence and look at her ceiling.

-------------
Ayo!Hey guys:)how you guys doing?(im doing fine .lol) I update cause i want it for you guys(Im always typing 'guys'haha)

I love you all*kisses and hugs*mwaa:**
please vote and comment:**thank you lovely readers:**xx

-authordain♕