TWELVE

Ken's p.o.v

2 days already pass and we still hanging with each other like,hanging in the skate park,knowing each others hobbies,sleeping on each others house,like a BESTFRIENDS.

Well currently,we're on her house doing our project we're partners well this project supposed to be a group project but instead we decided to be just partners,im cutting those Neon papers that she gave to me while she's wri..

"Cookie"She shout at me.(i remember when im still a fan of bts a korean boy group i addicted before my bias there is JUNGKOOK and his groupmates calling him "COOKIE/KOOKIE" just sharing.kk)

yah she loves calling me cookie,cause she said she found it cute so why not?

"Yep?"i i answer as i stop cutting.

"Im done"she said.

"Almost done"i said.

"okay,i'll help yo.."she cut when the door bell rang.

"I got it"she said as she ran downstairs with her PJ's.

Yea we just woke up,and im with my PJ's too.

Thalia's p.o.v

"goodmorning mom"i greet mom as i reach downstairs.

"goodmorning sweet,can you please open the door,im cooking."mom said.

"yea"i said and I open the door and sean's face showed up.

"oh hey there"i greeted as we both lean on each others cheeks to kiss like (Beso-beso in tagalog)

"I brought the squad with me"he says and showed the whole squad

SQUAD*Sean,Gabe,Will,Josh,Bailey,Kaycee,Tati,Soni*

"Goodmorning"They said in sync.

Mom walk towards me and see the whole squad.

"omygod hi tita"kaycee said and hug and kiss mom.

"You guys back"Mom said and let the whole squad enter.

They one by one kiss/hug mom,yea they are close to mom,sometimes if we are done in school mom treat us out that's why..yunno

Tati,Sean and mom go to the kitchen,i know why sean goes to the kitchen,he always help mom prepare those foods and also tati she kinda love cooking too.The others go to the living room and start watching on t.v.I ran upstairs to call ken.

"Cookie"i said as i open the door and see him lying on my bed,sleeping.

"I know you're pretending"i said and run towards him.

I pinch her hips and he started saying"awww".

"Get up"i said and laugh hard.

He stood up and laugh too,we both headed downstairs and squad is nowhere.

"In the kitchen"i said and we walk through the kitchen.

That's it the whole squad is ready to start eating.

"Good morning"mom greeted kenneth while holding a bowl of fried rice.

Ken walk towards mom and kiss mom on the cheeks and grab the bowl of fried rice and put it on the table.The squad look on us.

"So spongebob PJ's"josh said while smirking.

"Then?"kenneth said as he pulled a chair for me to sit.

i sat down and start to put a fried rice on ken's plate.

"OMYGOOSE tita you always make me cry"kaycee squeeled.

mom gave her a "why"look.

"tita your really good at cooking,So can i cry now?"Kaycee continued and the table start being loud.

"it's really deli--"she cut when gabe covers her mouth.

kaycee quickly taps it and"GABRIEL,don't you ever touch me"she protest

and all of us start laughing at how cute she's acting.

"Gaycee here"Tati yell.

"How about us?"Josh said.

"Stop,i want to study first"tati said.

"Aww,luckily i have my Soni here"will said and put his arm around soni's shoulder.

"Shut up,just eat"soni said and put some bread on will's mouth.

"How about you sean?"Ken ask.

"Hm?i want to focus on study first"sean answered

"Same here"Bailey said.

"Oh tita are you sure that this two is just bestfriend?It is fine if they got fall in love with each other?"kaycee ask m..

"WAIT!WHAT?"i said and look to kaycee and also to mom.

"I want them to focus on study first So,that they will have a good fut..."I cut mom.

"MOM!"i almost yell and my face is burning in red at how embarrasing my position is.

"We're bestfriends okay?"I almost yell.

"Really huh?"the boys said in sync.

i gave them a "Warning"look.

"Im out"Sean said and put his plate on the sink.

And all of them put thier plates on the sink except mom and go to the living room.

"So?You guys done?"mom ask as she wipe her hand on her apron.

"No,mom i'll do the dishes just join them"i said.

"You sure?"she ask and take her apron off.

"Yea"i said and stood up.

"okay"mom said and put her apron on the kitchen counter.

I stood up and walk through the sink.I heard keb stood up and then he put his plate on the sink

"I'll help"He said and stood beside me.

I nod in response and we start washing those plates.We talk a lil bit and then we finish.

"Hi"Isla said Hug ken's leg.

"You wanna fight me huh?"isla added.

"Your trying me,okay"ken answered and lift isla up and put her on his shoulder and start tickling isla.

I start laughing and wipe on the apron.I follow them through the living room and watch them.

"Stop"isla said.

"Come on,fight me"Ken said and continhe tickle isla.

"Noooo!!"isla yell and laughs hard.

We all laugh and watch them chasing around.

To Be Continued...

--------------------------------
Hey guys:)new chapt here:)So how is it?

Comment below,lemme know how this story going,i'll wait for your comments:)and also One tap for the star and i'll appreciate that.LOVE Y'LL

-Dain♡