Chapter 19.

Octavia's P.O.V

I cried the whole night. Clarke never left, she even slept with my last night. She didn't push me for a reason which I'm grateful for. Waking up alone wasn't a shock when I saw it was 11, I'm usually up at 9 at the latest. Walking down the stairs after brushing my teeth, I see Clarke sitting at the table with a cup of what looks like coffee in front her.

"Get your cup of coffee and sit down" I feel her gaze on me and I do as she says before taking a seat. "Now spill what happened" I sigh then nod and begin.

"Lincoln was over because he was going to some club with Bellamy. We were sitting on the couch and talking and he was talking about how he was interested in this girl and I had Rae. We kept talking and Lincoln brought it up that a never even got to kiss before I got with Rae" I sigh and look away before continuing.

"I wasn't really thinking and we were close, he leaned in and at first I didn't but then I did and I felt no spark. Nothing like when I kiss Raven. We pulled apart after a second and figure out that we are better off friends. I was gonna keep the whole situation to myself then I realized I needed to tell Rae and I did then you guys came" I finish then look at Clarke.

"You know Raven is the most guarded person like ever Tavia! How could you do that to her? Y'all have been together for what? 3 weeks and you already cheated" she yells at me

"It was one kiss! It didn't even mean anything!" I try to defend myself but Clarke scoffs.

"It doesn't matter! When you are in a relationship the only thing your lips should be touching is the person your in a relationship with!" Clarke exclaims and I slouch in my seat.

"I know Clarke! I fucking know. I'm a horrible person"

"Octavia I love you and your my sister but you dont get a pity party. You cheated. You need to make this right" Clarke gives me a glance before her phone lights up. She checks her phone then her face freezes.

"What?" I ask

"Raven is uh she's leaving. She has family in Florida and wants to go there to get away from...everyone" she pauses

"To get away from me" I correct and Clarke just gives me a sad smile.

"I've gotta go" I get up and run towards where my keys are hanging before running to my truckand starting it and driving towards her house.

《》《》《》

"Raven Reyes! You were gonna leave without even saying bye!" I don't even bother turning off my truck before jumping out of it and heading towards her.

"Octavia go. It's just gonna be harder" she continues carrying a box to her car trunk and I walk over and grab her wrist.

"No you don't get to walk away like that. I am crazy about you and I made one mistake, baby please!"

"In my eyes I see it as I'll never be enough"she says and I'm shocked at what I hear.

"What? How are you not enough?" I ask for clarification

"I feel like that another guy is come along and your gonna wonder then need to kiss him and I just can't deal with that heartache" she explains and I'm kinda hurt.

"You think I would just go and so stuff with other people on a regular? It was a one time thing!  I understand that I broke your trust but we can work through this if we try! But you gotta stay" I beg her and she puts her hand on mine and looks at me.

"I fucking love you" I say before a tear falls.

"I love you too" she puts her hands on the sides of my face and pulls me into her lips.

"I love you so much it fucking hurts" she leans her forehead against mine.

"The truth is my plane boarded an hour ago. I just couldnt get on it" she reveals and I look at her.

"What changed?" I ask

"Your brother came and saw me actually" I smile and make a mental note to thank Bell.

"I know we are gonna have to  work on a few things, well I have to work on a few things" I correct and Raven smiles before pulling me into a right hug.

"I love you and I didn't just say that to get you to stay. I really do" I comment and she rubs my back and gives me a smile.

"So what'd you and Lexa do yesterday?" I ask as I help her put her clothes back into the house.

"We literally talked like all night. She was just telling me how you wouldn't try to  hurt me on purpose and stuff like that" we set her stuff down on her bed and abuela comes in.(we all call her that)

"Raven are you not going honey?"

"No abuela I'll send Tito the money back. I can't leave" she turns and looks at me with a smile before intertwining out hands.

"Oh mija! Tú novia?" She motions to Octavia and I blush.

"What did she say?" I ask confused

"She asked if you were my girlfriend" she turns to abuela, "si ella es mi novia" I smile

"Por qué no me cuentas?" She glares at me and I chuckle.

"Tu salud estaba mal" I reason and she waves me off then turns to Octavia.

"Ella es muy hermosa" she smirks at me and Octavia has a puzzled face.

"Beautiful" I tell her

"Gracias" I nod at the older woman in front of me.

"Abuela we got to go. Ella hermana nos necesita" she nods and gives me a hug then moves to Octavia and give a her a hug.

"Adiós" she calls from the doorway after we walk out towards my truck.

"That was hot" I lean over and give her a kiss"

"Ay mami" she pickers her lips and me and I laugh.

"Now Clarke does want us to come over but we need to go somewhere and talk this out" I say and Raven nods.

"So the diner on 35th street?" Raven asks

"I like your thinking" I turn on my blinker and head towards our favorite resturant.