Chapter 24.

Clarke's P.O.V

I was trying not to get mad, I really was. Lexa would say we would do something but then at last minute change. I understand she's trying to make up time and stuff with them but I need her also.

After they came for the weekend, Lexa would make a trip up there for the weekend, then they would come down, and it would just switch. I spent one day with her throughout the entire spring break. Now with us having 2 weeks left in school was terrifying. I've been cramming for tests while she goes and plays the ideal family with them.

I understand, I really do, but she's my girlfriend also. I miss our late night cuddle sessions, our sweet slow kisses, and her in general.

《》《》《》

After a stressful day at school, I came home and studied by myself and now Lexa is here to keep me company. With there 3 days of school left I've been worrying like crazy.

"What are you over there laughing about?" I ask and take a look from my chemistry book.

"Just Henry talking about this girl he likes"

"Why does the school have the biggest tests on the last 3 days of school?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Just so we won't blow off the last day of school I guess" she answers with a smile

I close my book and set my pen down and walk over to my bed.

"Lex put the phone down" she looked up at me while I smirked.

Lexa's P.O.V

She crawled up her bed and I let my phone fall beside me. She straddled my lap and my hands immediatly go to her hips, I catch her gaze for a split second before we're meeting in a heated kiss. Her hands move from my stomach and tangle themselves in my hair. After a couple minutes of us kissing I feel my phone ringing beside me. After a couple rings it stops, then they are calling again.

"Babe hold on" I say against her lips before we part.

"Hello?" I question as Clarke sits back on my legs and waits.

"Hey I was wondering if you could come down this weekend? I have a baseball game and I really want you to come" Henry's voice rings through the speaker and I look at Clarke as I think.

"Yeah I'll be there. Clarke might come with me" Clarke gets off my lap and moves to the bottom of her bed to where her back is facing me.

"Awesome! And good I haven't seen her since we first met her so that's good!" I say my quick goodbye's then hang up the phone.

"C'mere babe" I say and Clarke turns and faces me.

"Oh is it convenient for you now?" She bites at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question in return.

"Ever since you met your family we never spend time together! And when we do have time together your either texting Regina and Emma or on the phone with Henry. Let's not even mention the random trips Storybrooke" I roll my eyes and sit up on her bed.

"It's not every time we are together. And yeah I spend time with my family because I just met them! For most of my life my parents were in and out then they just never came back! I never had a normal family! I wasn't able to come home and someone tell me 'Hey good job on your math test'". I hadn't even realized I was up and pacing a small part of her room.

"What about Thelonious and Wells? Huh? Were they just random people to you?" I look up at her and meet her blue eyes that are piercing into me.

"Don't even turn it around like that! Yeah they were family and they helped me in my time of need but it wasn't a normal family" I walk towards her and she stands up and meets me in the middle of her room with anger in her eyes.

"Emma and Regina aren't gonna be your ideal family Lexa! They're not gonna be the mommy's you never had!" Her eyes widen as soon as the words leave her lips and I step away and grit my teeth. "Lexa I didn't mean-"

"I'm moving up there" she stops mid-apology when I come clean with something I've known about for a couple days

"What?"

"Emma asked me if I wanted to come up there for my senior year and Papa J said it was okay so I said yes" I say while I look at her wall.

"How long have you known about it?" She asks and I can hear the panic in her voice.

"Since Wednesday but you were studying all night last night. And I didn't know how to bring it up" I finally meet her gaze and notice the tears pooling in her eyes.

"You tell me this on the night before one of the biggest tests to figure out if I get into a good college!?" She exclaimed and moved forward and pushed my back by shoulders.

"I wasn't gonna tell you tonight! It just kinda came out because I was mad!" I try to defend myself but she's having none of it.

"Fine Lexa leave! Maybe it's just in your family to run!" I have to choke back the tears that are threatening to spill from her words. I bend down and grab my jacket and backpack I had brought over from football practice.

"I'm gonna go, since it runs in my family you know?" Clarke just stood there as I walked out and headed out of her room, then out of the house and to my car.

A/N

Next chapter will be the last chapter!