Chapter 9

Lexa's P.O.V

Over the past month Clarke and I have gotten close. I've put a hold on me being around any other girl but her. I've been spending time with Clarke, Octavia, and Raven. We don't have a relationship obviously because I don't do them but she comes over for "study sessions" which leads to us making out on the couch then cuddling. Finn tried to get back with her but she immediatly shot him down, not gonna lie, was a little proud.

"Earth to Lex" did I mention she's the only one allowed to call me that. With other people I hate it but with her it's just so cute.

"I'm here" she smiles and motions down the the history book we are supposed to be working on. She sits up from a laying position on the couch and looks at me before lean in in and pecking me on the lips.

"What's wronng?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Nothing's wrong" I laugh then lay back on the couch. She cawls up beside me and cuddles into my side, with her left side of her face laying on my chest.

"So..I was thinking maybe you could stay over tonight? Not anything sexual I just want to see how it goes.... You know what this was dumb-" she stops my rambling with a kiss.

"I would love to" I let out a huge breath I had been holding. "You'll just have to take me home to get clothes for school in the morning"

"Yeah definitely" I smile then look down at my phone to see 11:35 on my screen.

"You ready to go to bed?" I ask and she nods before getting standing up and following me up the stairs to the bed.

《》《》《》

Waking up to my alarm, I slam my hand down and turn it off. Opening my eyes from something tickeling my nose, I realize it's Clarke's hair. A smile is forming on my face before I even look over to see a mesy haired Clarke.

"Clarke"

"Clarke" I kiss behind her ear.

"Clarke" down to her jawline.

"Mmhm" she moans then her eyes fly open. I chuckle then kiss her neck some. Her eyes close again out of pleasure and I graze my teeth over the area I was kissing before sucking on it.

"I gotta get in the shower" I look at the alarm clock, it reads 7:04.

"Be quick" she rolls back into the bed and pulls up the cover over her head.

Moving over my bed and into the bathroom, I quickly tear off my sleep clothes and jump in. A cold and relaxing shower. The cold water is the only way to wake my usually cranky ass up. Is it to cliche to say I woke up in a better mood from waking up next to Clarke? Yes, it's very cliche of myself.

Scrubbing the conditioner into my long brown waves, I hum a tune then wash the forest scented shampoo out of my hair. Wrapping a towel around myself, I walk out to grab dark blue skinny jeans, black panties and white bra, and a plain white v-neck.

"Look what you did!" An exclaims and shows me as I walk out of the bathroom. I focus on what she's pointing at and smirk, there in broad daylight, in her neck is a good sized purple hickey.

"That's hot" I wink then move past her to grab my boots.

"Lexa this isn't funny! What do I say if people ask?" She asks and I shrug.

"Tell them I rocked your wor-" she slaps me.

"Okay. Okay! I was just kidding. Tell them it was a date and you got it from someone they don't know" she nods softly at me and I put my hand out for her to take.

"Off the the princess' castle!" I yell then run down the hall to the closed silver elevator doors.

《》《》《》

Pulling into my usual spot, I kick the kickstand down and put my hand out to help Clarke off. After she gets completely off, she takes off her helmet and hands it to me.

"Thanks for the ride Lex" she hands me the helmet and I put it on to my bike then walk over to Raven's Nissan, where Clarke has walked over to.

"That thing is noticeable Clarke!" Octavia tells her and points to her hickey.

"Who did it?" Raven asks

"No one you know?" Clarke answers and I stand watching the interaction. Octavia side eyes me and I smirk then she gasps.

"You bitches!" She laughs then Raven connects the dots and her had drops.

"So much for selling it Clarke" I lean down and whisper in her ear. I hear her breath catch and I smile them kiss her cheek before turning and walking into the building to my locker.

Grabbing my book, I slam my locker then walk over to Clarke. Holding my book in arm I grab Clarke's binders and put it on top of mine. She looks at me and I wink before pulling her to first hour.

"You are such a badass" she mocks me and I mock her in a baby voice before sitting down.

"Hey by the way, tonight I can't make our study session, I gotta run some errands" her face falters for a millisecond.

"Okay but I will be over on Thursday no matter what" she smiles then Mrs. Cole begins with the lesson plans for the day.

For the rest of the days it was very uneventful. Before lunch Clarke and I met up in the old 300 classroom and have a quick make out session. I made it home to grab my stuff before pulling into the fight clubs parking lot. Tonight is an easy match against a girl I've beat before.