Chapter 1

Patrick's POV

I just finished the show and I sighed softly. I have meet and greets today. Ugh.
Now don't get me wrong I love my fans but I haven't stopped touring since April. A voice suddenly interrupts my thoughts.

"Are you ready, Mr. Stump?" My bodyguard, Mark, asks. I nod quickly and walk with him to a table backstage. I see a tall boy around his late teens with black glasses, a loose white shirt, and black skinny jeans on. He looked up at me, blushing. He was adorable.

After countless fans, the young man came up to me. He placed a copy of Soul Punk down on the table. I sign it and look up at him.

"C-Can I-I get a-um- picture?" He stutters out. I nod and I watch him pull his phone out of his back pocket. I drape my arm over his neck when he leans down and I smile. He takes the picture and smiles.

"Th-Thank you, Mr. S-Stump." He shakes my hand and pushes up his glasses quickly. He walks away into the crowd of others and I let out a sigh. After I had been there signing things and taking pictures, I went back to my hotel room. I should get coffee.
------------------------
Dallon's POV

I needed to get back to work but the thoughts kept coming back. Patrick Stump touched my neck!! I got in my car and drove quickly to a small, crowded coffee shop at the end of the street.
I ran into the shop. "I'm sorry. M-My- uh- g-grandma f-fell.." I mumble out. "I h-had t-to he-help her." I quickly get my apron and badge on.

An older woman comes in and orders a scalding hot coffee in the middle of June and takes her sweet time putting her money out. After counting all the change, she took her coffee and sipped it. Was the lady Satan? That coffee was hotter than hell probably was.

I look up and see a boy looking at the menu. It was Brendon.
"Hey, babe. I'll get the usual." I nod and start to make his coffee. Another customer came in and I glared at Brendon as he texted someone (probably Ryan).

"You're coffee is done, Brendon." He nods and takes the cup, not looking up from his phone.
I look down at the customer. "H-Hello, s-sir." I blush. Shit. Brendon sees me blushing and he shakes his head at me.

"Hello." The soft voice says. "Could I get a coffee with two sugars and a small bit of cream?" I look up. Patrick was standing right in front of me.

"That will be $2.75." I look up at Patrick, blushing. I heard a giggle from Brendon and I just decide to turn my attention to making Patrick's coffee. I quickly get distracted with my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was two in the morning. I was waiting for my boyfriend to get back home. I knew that he wasn't going to be home until about five so to pass the time I got my laptop out and log in. I smile and got on to tumblr. I quickly type in my username, 'actualdalllonweekes'. I scroll through my dashboard, nothing interesting. In the search bar, I type in 'Patrick Stump. I look through, smiling. Pictures of pre-hiatus Patrick are my absolute favorite. He's perfect. My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing of not my phone but Brendon's phone. I gasp and I reach over to grab his phone.

Sarah: Look at Penny!

I unlock his phone and see his background as a picture of Brendon and I kissing. I open his messages and I sigh.

Ryan: Baby, are you coming over?

Brendon: Of course. Shouldn't be hard to distract Dallon.

Ryan: Which excuse was it today?

Brendon: My grandma needed help cleaning. Then he mumbled a sarcastic comment and started talking about fucking Patrick Stump again.

Ryan: The Soul Funk guy?

Brendon: Soul Punk. He hasn't shut up about it since I bought it for him.

Ryan: Dump him. Oh my god...

I sigh and I turn off Brendon's phone. I place it back in its normal spot. A reminder appeared on my screen. 'SOUL PUNK TOUR TODAY'. I smile and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I snap out of my daydream, I realized that the coffee cup was overflowing and instead of helping, Brendon sat there with his earbuds in, giggling. I look over at Patrick.

"I-I'm s-sorry, sir." I stutter. My shoes were covered in coffee and my boyfriend was not being helpful.

"Rough day?" Patrick ask,genuinely concerned. I nod, wanting to cry. I started to remake his coffee.

"My boyfriend was out all night and he didn't come back until about four." Brendon takes out one of his earbuds and glares at me.

I finish the coffee for Patrick and I hand it to him. "Have a nice day, sir!" I say to him as he ruffles his beautiful blond hair.

"You too, Dallon." I nearly fucking melted.