Chapter 6

I wake up with many different bruises. I slowly got up. Ow! Everything hurts. I sigh and get dressed in the same outfit as yesterday.

"Are you up yet, you mistake of a boyfriend?" Brendon yells. I sigh. I wasn't really in the mood today.

"Yes, I'm up, Fuckface of Las Vegas." Brendon slapped me across the face.

"You disrespectful brat!" I shrugged and he hit the cheek that hurt. I flinched away.

"Stop hurting me! You cheater! You abuser! Fuck you!" I ran out of the
house and got into my car before Brendon could touch me.

Patrick's POV
I think I'm in love with him, I write down on a random piece of paper. I gasp. I should go back to the coffee shop!

I quickly get up and get a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans on with the addition of black dress shoes.

I walk to the coffee shop and I see possibly the cutest thing ever. Dallon dancing around while making someone coffee. He taps on a table while the coffee is made. He walks back over with a huge grin on his face.

"Have a beautiful day, Breezy!" He says to the women leaving. I walk up to him.

"Hello, Dallon." I greet. He blushes and starts my order. He looks up at me.

"So, Mr. Stump-" He starts.

"Patrick. Call me Patrick." He nods.

"So Patrick, how is tour so far?" I giggle at his obvious nervousness.

"Amazing! I met this really cute boy the other day!" He gasps at that.

"You're gay?" He questions. I let out a chuckle.

"Yup." Dallon smiles.

I swear I heard him mumble, "Good."

He hands me my coffee. "Have an amazing day!" I say blowing him a kiss, making him blush a bright red.

When I get back to the hotel, I notice something on the coffee cup. A phone number. I type in the number and send a quick text.

Patrick: Hello?

Unknown: Oh, hi. This is Dallon from the coffee shop!

That sly kid! He's probably been waiting to do this for three days.

Patrick: Hi! This is Patrick from Soul Punk!

Dallon's POV
I giggle softly. He's so cute.

Dallon: Can we meet at Taco Bell?

Dammit, Dallon. You idiot.

Patrick: Sure! Sounds cool!

Dallon: Meet you at one?

Patrick: Sounds good!

I walk over to my boss. "Can I leave early?" I ask.

"No. Unless it's an emergency." He yells. Well it kind of is, dipshit.

"It is. Brendon broke his leg last night." My boss gasps.

"I'm sorry. Go ahead and go home."

"Thanks, Joe." I say, taking off my apron and leaving.

I drive home quickly. I walk into the house and I hear moaning. Am I in the wrong house?

"Brendon! Fuck!" I hear from our room. I walk over to the door, peeking in. I gasp.

"Brendon Boyd Urie!" I yell. "You fucking cheating asshole!"

A boy glances up at me. "Wh-Who's this?"

"Dallon? Why are you home so early?" I shake my head. I start to pack up. He almost hits me, but I pin him to the wall. "Don't touch me." I growl.

"B-Brenny?" The guy whimpers.

"Stay out of it, Ryan." Brendon says calmly.

I let go of Brendon's wrists. I continue to pack and without second thoughts, I run out of the house and I drive to Taco Bell.