Chapter 1: Wrong number!

I closed my sketchbook, setting it down next to me and digging my phone out from my back pocket. I used my free hand to rub my tired eyes, I really needed to rest. It was going on midnight and I was drawing yet another picture of him.

That's what I do- I draw him. I draw Oh Sehun. Whether if I'm sitting in the bleachers and watching one of his football games or sitting somewhat close to him in the hallway. His football games are the closest I get to him– the closest I'll ever get to him. I withstand it though.. Because I really like him and I love to draw him. I don't know why..

Call me a stalker if you must, but I have exactly 100 drawings of Oh Sehun after my last sketch. I was proud- yet so disappointed. I could never bring myself to talk to someone with such a social status like Sehun. He was a jock and I was a geek– that's just how it was.

I went in my phone to text my dear best friend Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was really the only one who knew about my not so small crush on the football teams captain. But there were tons of girls and guys who liked him too.I mean, who wouldn't like him? I sighed, stretching tiredly and putting in the letter 'O' for search. I was lazy and not paying attention but I knew it was Kyungsoo so I clicked on the first name and began to type. After this, I was definitely going to bed.

Hey Kyungsoo, I just finished another drawing of him. haha I swear Sehun would think I'm a creep if he ever found my sketchbook.

«message sent to—Sehunnie»

I grumbled, coming back down from stretching and finally being able to have a clear vision of my phone that a yawn wasn't fucking up. I almost choked when I glanced down at the screen and saw who it was sent to.

Contact name: Sehunnie
Delivered
11:52 PM

FUCK
Well
At least I didn't send him my Dick