Chapter 7: Bitches can't do eyeliner better than Baekhyun

(A/N I'm back :] )

Luhans POV

"Okay, so I found out that you in fact can't give a blowjob with eyeliner on."

Jesus, help this boy

"Why do you say that?" Tao asked as he sat down at our lunch table, the rest of us wanting to desperately slam our head into it to escape this conversation.

"Because you get all teary eyed--"

"Baekhyun, who did you give a blowjob?" Chen chimed in while I was looking cautiously around the lunch room in hope a certain someone wasn't here.

"Nobody! I watched porn. Anyways, Kyungsoo spill the tea." Baekhyun took the attention off himself and towards the owl eyed boy with hickeys all over his neck.

"Well fuck.. Put me on blast, why don't cha?" Kyungsoo started, his eyes wide and innocent as if he didn't have a dick in his mouth literally just last night.

Kris's POV

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to talk to someone." I waved off my teammates except the few that stayed...of course.

"Ooo is it your boyfriend?" The giant happy virus, Chanyeol teased. I sighed, shaking my head and glaring at the others.

"Almost, we've only had one date-"

"You know, a few at that table of Tao and his friends aren't so bad looking." Xiumin interrupted

"Yeah, what are their names? Their  Tao's friends." Chanyeol slung an arm around my shoulder causing me to grumble as a small protest.

Luhans POV

"Lu Han!" A loud voice boomed through the cafeteria, all of our heads turning towards that way. My heart dropped once I saw who it was. Bae Irene. Sehuns girlfriend. The girls heels clicked as she got closer to me, my heart speeding up and all I could do was gulp.

"You!" She yelled again, I only blinked when she was right in my face. She began to poke my chest with her finger harshly, venom in her each of her words.

"Don't. Come. Near. My. Boyfriend." She jabbed my chest harder and I nodded, tears filling my eyes. "Don't have anything to say, huh?" She asked, a smirk planted on her face that was caked with makeup.

"I w-won't." I stammered out, holding back the tears, everyone was staring and it was giving me such anxiety. "Good. Keep your slutty hands off of my boyfriend and stop being a little creep with those sketches!" She stood up straight to leave.

"The fucks your problem?" Baekhyun asked, getting up from the table and walking towards her.

"Oh, is this the fem boy? The one that wears eyeliner and even cross dresses?" Irene responded, shaking her head and Baekhyun raising his eyebrow.

You fucked up, Irene.

"At least I can pull off eyeliner. Your wings looks like their ready to fucking fly away. Don't call my friend a slut, you've literally slept with most of the basketball team. I'll shove a pencil down your throat the next time you come at me or one of my friends. Sucky sucky five cents, Irene." Baekhyun finished off, using his tongue and hand to create a blow job motion towards her.

Kris's POV

"Who's that one?" Chanyeol asked after Irene had scoffed and stormed out of the cafeteria. The rest of us left astounded by the diva.

"That one? That's Baekhyun. He's the eyeliner diva as Tao calls him." I shrugged, watching the rest of Tao's table comfort the crying boy.

"I like him, he has sass."

"I know one of them too." Jongin spoke up, a grin plastered on his tanned face. "The short one with the big eyes." He continued on.

"How do you know him?" I asked, slightly aware of what was coming next since Kai had a reputation.

"He was choking on my dick last night."

"Oh oka- WAIT WHAT."