Chapter 6: nah we're just fuck buddies

(A/N low key jamming to twenty Øne pilots at 3:20 am.)

Kyungsoos POV

I breathed heavily as Kai pulled out of me, tossing the condom in the trash and laying down beside me to catch his breath. Right, should probaly explain.

Now I wouldn't call myself a slut, but- yeah, okay this KIND OF makes me a slut. Basically after an hour of meeting Kai, he slammed me against a wall and we went from there.

"So, no strings attached..right?" I asked quietly and he nodded, wiping sweat from his forehead. "Yeah, that's what we're agreeing on and both totally fine with it"

I don't mind to be honest
Kim Jongin is fucking sexy
I got myself a fuck buddy

Tao's POV

"That was really fun, Ge" I clutched the stuffed panda that was given to me to my chest, looking at the elder.

"It was. I had a good time with you,Zitao. I think we should go out another time if that's alright with you " Kris responded, me breaking into a huge and idiotic smile.

"O-Of course" I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear shyly. He nodded, walking me to my door. "This is your stop then"

"Mhm. Goodnight Kris" I leaned up on my tippy toes to softly kiss him, chuckling against his lips when he cupped my cheeks to kiss me back. Our lips moved against each other's for a few seconds before he pulled away and waved as I went into my house.

I sighed happily, falling back on my bed and letting myself think only of Kris.
The guy I crushed on for years spoke to me
Over a dick pic
Tch

Kris Wu <3

(A/N a filler kinda idk)