Chapter 5: Bad first impressions/ kaisoo

Chens POV

"I mean.. Witchcraft isn't even that bad, it's literally the religion of nature"
I explained to Baekhyun who was on my right.

"Okay but Chen, there are different types of witchcraf-" Chen was cut off mid-sentence  by the sound of my phone ringing. I retrieved the item from my pocket, seeing it was Luhan and frowned deeply while I answered

"Hey Luh-" Yet again, cut off by Luhans yelling.
"HELP SEHUN TALKED TO ME AND SAID IM THE ONE WHO MAKES THOSE DRAWINGS OF HIM"

I took my phone from my ear so my eardrum wouldn't bleed by the end of the call. "Okay, calm down. Where were you?" I asked, flinching when he again yelled into the phone.

"THE FOOTBALL GAME. I WAS DRAWING HIM AND HE CAME OVER TO ME-I WAS IN THE BLEACHERS"

"What do you mean... Was? Luhan, where are you? Did you leave him?" I raised an eyebrow when he laughed nervously followed by the muttering of 'funny story'

"Well...I screamed.. Hit someone else over the head with my sketchbook that Kyungsoo went to take care of. And then, I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in a stall"

"DAMNIT LUHAN"

"I PANICKED"

Kyungsoos POV

"Are you okay now?" I asked, pressing a ice pack against the football players head where the wound was. He winced and took the ice pack, doing the same.
"Yeah. It's hurts like hell but I think I'm okay now. Thanks for helping me out, uh- I didn't get your name"

"Kyungsoo but my friends call me Do or Satansoo" I mumbled, unable to clearly speak since I was busy staring this guy down. Who the fuck allowed football players to be so sexy?

"Nice to meet you, Kyungsoo- Satansoo- Do" He chuckled a bit, "I'm Kim Jongin.. My friends call me Kai"